Chapter 8

Hey, sorry guys. I've had band camp all week and last week was crazy. But you know I love you and will keep this going until no one reads it or it ends! I'll even throw in some smut for such a long wait my loves. ^thats Meghan, Kyle's irl gf if you didnt know^

Title- Day at the beach and mall.
Number of words- 1282

Bryan's POV
We're meeting the girls and Damon at the mall first in about an hour and a half. Alex is apparently bringing her girlfriend, Meghan? [(; see what I did there?]

I personally think that's awesome because she and Johnnie used to date because they're both bi I guess. She was able to finally get over Johnnie and find a girlfriend. good for her!

I have to wake up the boys though. but it's so difficult because they fell asleep on the couch, cuddling. Its so fucking adorable!

I walk into the living room to see Kyle rubbing circles on johnnies back with his hand. Kyle quietly singing I think. "we leave in an hour and 15 minutes." I say to Kyle. it takes 10 minutes to get there.

"get up soon." I say and he nods

I guess I'll make some breakfast. Within a half an hour, breakfast is done and Kyle shuffled into the kitchen carrying Johnnie. "he doesn't want to wake up for me, so maybe some weird vegetarian breakfast will do the trick" Kyle says setting Johnnie in his lap as he sits down.

I chuckle and set a plate of vegan sausage and eggless pancakes with a cup of orange juice and a plate of normal sausage and pancakes with a PeaceTea in front of the boys. Johnnie immediately sits upon Kyle's lap, I look away though because Johnnie is 'alert', meaning Kyle is too.

I go behind them and push there
chair in. "I'm, going to go get ready. deal with your food and your issues while I'm gone." I say teasing them.

~johnnies POV~
Bryan walked out of the kitchen and into his room with his food, laughing. I then realized he saw my boner. shit. oh well. not sure how to fix it though. We keep eating, in comfortable silence until I feel Kyle's hand on my hip. I giggle a little but think nothing of it really. I look at him to see him eating and he smiles at me. I peck his lips and go back to finishing my food.

Soon his hand starts slowly moving down from my hip to the waistband of my pajama pants. I can feel myself get more excited by the second. he reaches in my pjs and my boxers and grabs my member and starts kissing my neck. I can still feel his growing erection against my butt and it was turning me on every bit more. he starts stroking me and nibbling and sucking on my sweet spot. I couldn't help but bite at my lip and arch into his hand wanting more.

Right when I was about to climax, he stopped and I calmed down. I growled at him and watched him take his final bite of food and slowly walk to the bathroom. he looks back at me with his light brown suggestive, lust-filled eyes so I had to follow him.

~Kyle's POV~

Not sure how I got so horny all of the sudden, but I needed him right now.

As soon as we reach the bathroom, I pull him in, close and lock the door, and push him up and on the counter. I kiss him passionately then turn around to turn on the shower. As soon as I do, I feel hands wrap around my torso and start running down my chest to my stomach, than my waist, and right in my pj bottoms. Johnnie starts palming me through my batman boxers and kissing my back sending pleasurable shivers down my spine. He stops this action and pulls his hand out and grabs the waistline of both my pants and boxers and in one swift move, pulls them down to my ankles, allowing me to step out or them and then standing up, pulling my shirt off too. I turn around and pull him into a kiss, wrapping my right arm around his lower back and pull his shirt up and over his head with my left hand, only breaking he kiss for a second.

I pull from the kiss and leave little hickeys trailing from his jawline to his collarbone sand just simply leave pecks down to his Robin pj pants and pull those down along with his simple black boxers, leaving a single peck/kiss on his happy friend.

I stand up and pull him into a kiss, walking backwards into the shower. We let the water roll around us for a second and then wash each other and Johnnie steps forward and grinds against me.

"oops. my my, did I accidentally touch you?" he teases while reaching down and stroking me.

"f-fu- tease..." I sigh. Impatience overtakes my thoughts and I quickly push him up against the wall and lift him up. sitting on my waist, I slowly push into Johnnie. he hisses a little but takes it in inch by inch.

"Move. please" he sighs leaning his head into my shoulder. After a few seconds, I start thrusting in and out of him, pushing him up against the wall harder and harder, he starts licking and sucking in my sweet spot. Soon, we both hit climax and finish, slowly calming from our highs.

We finished getting ready and found it time to leave. We both had our trunks and a band shirt on as well did Bryan. We kept kissing in the car.

At the mall, we find Shannon with her little sister Bailey and Alex with her arm around a small blonde girl.

"Hey guys what's up?" asked Shannon

"Kyle's dick in johnnies ass" Bryan said laughing

I grab johnnies hand and we both blush. "shut the fuck up, asshole!" Johnnie says to him. I smile and peck his lips.

"hey guys, so this is my girlfriend, Meghan. she was the one I was tweeting for a while. damnmeghan." Alex says

everyone smiles and hugs her.

>^•^<

The mall trip lasted for a while. We went to hot topic, Spencer's (if you know why), and the. went and had some lunch at a vegan/vegetarian place. We then went to the fountains nearby and played in those.

After, we all got in our cars and drove to the beach. once there, we put on our suits or took of extra clothing, but on sunscreen and started running to the water. Alex and Meghan had near matching blue and black polka dot swimsuits. the only difference is Alex's had no straps and Meghan's had this extra part that covered half of her stomach (not a tankini). Shannon's was a simple two piece with a batman symbol all over it. Baileys was a cute little one piece with cherries all over it the bottom and black at the top. all the boys had black trunks. We played volley ball and tried surfing. we even stayed to camp because Shannon brought a couple blankets and tents. We made a fire and sang a couple songs and played truth or dare and found out so much about each other. I really enjoy this trip!
Love you kyle💙
^_^•~•^_^•~•^_^
Hey guys, here's an update. sorry for the terrible smut and not a big warning. I'm tired. I love you seagulls. goodnight.
🌷Stay happy not crappy🌷
🌸Life's a bitch don't quit🌸
🌺Eat your cereal🌺
🌹Nikki Souleli🌹