D - - 234

"Happy 100 Days!!!!"

Jaewon chuckled, "100 days?"

"Yup!"

"Lisa, we just went official yesterday.."

I placed the cake I bought down on the table and grinned at him.

"Yeah, but technically we had our first ever date 100 days ago from today. Do you remember?"

He reached out to pull me in close and pretended to think, "Hmmm, I don't think I recall.."

I raised my brow at him.

"You can't have forgotten the day we started our story."

He bit his lips.

"Well, since I don't remember, can you tell me how our story went then?"

I narrowed my eyes at him yet he returns it with a grin.

You definitely remember and just want to tease me, don't you..?

Despite the obvious, I happily told him anyway..

"Well once upon a trainee's day, a stubborn princess rejected this nosy prince before he could confess his lovely feelings."

"Didn't the princess assume the prince's lovely feelings a little too soon, though."

Boy, I thought you said you didn't remember...

"Yet her assumption was right."

He shrugged and mumbled, "I didn't figure it out that time yet, but alright."

Staring up at him, I continued, "The prince knew very well his feelings for the princess at the very beginning."

He just hummed with a small smile, returning my stare with a taunting, but loving gaze, as if he just dared me to explain.

"Because if he didn't then the prince wouldn't go giving her that cheesy speech over giving him a chance."

Jaewon, playfully offended, had to raise a brow. "Cheesy? As far as I remember you loved it. You keep thanking me every day for that speech!"

Huh, look at this guy...

"And as far as I remember, I thought you said you didn't remember?" I finally voice out my thoughts, looking smug.

"I don't."

He teases me again with...

That smile...

"You can go on.." He softly says.

And my heart melts.

Everything suddenly feels so fluttery...

"The prince's cheesy speech, the princess is thankful for, but I think she's much more inlove with something else of his..," I trailed off.

"And what could that be?"

I grin as I snuggle up to him.

"Can you please show me my favorite smile?"

"This one?"

He smirks, accompanying it with a wink.

Well... 

"No," I beam, amused.

"This one, then?"

He then gives me a close-lipped smile, almost pouting.

Cute.

Shaking my head, I begin to giggle, "That's adorable but unfortunately, it's a no for that one too."

"Ahhh, I know!" He exclaims as he faces me. "It's gotta be this."

There it is

There it is...

I glimpsed another one of his many amazing smiles before leaning in.

That smile... Was the last thing the princess saw before she realized she was going to fall for the prince...

This smile... Is also the last thing she sees at present before sealing him in with a kiss...

His smile... has always been her favorite, it had been there at the start and continues to exist along the journey of their story...

Their story is OUR story, Jaewon..

I am the princess, you are the prince..

His smile is your smile,

And my smile is yours.