Note

Yeah, so I updated, then suddenly I made your heart raise because of this note.

No, it's just one update for today, unfortunately.

But it's because the next coming ones are already leading to the ending.

And Moratorium will finish and another book will come right after D-day.

I was contemplating whether to put the rest of Lisa's story after D-day here in this book, but then I realized, after D-day, Lisa won't be in her own little "moratorium" anymore.

So therefore, I shall make a second book where it will be called...

"Redemption"

Because it's the day Lisa reinvents herself, starts to see things differently, and is no longer in this temporary room of guilt and depression.

She'd be out of her room, with her door finally unlocked.

And yeah, it's pretty exciting. So look forward to it.

On another note, I do warn you though, not to get attached to who lisa is with, because this is a story of her life, and struggles in a reality where she aim to achieve her dreams.

It's not really about her love story.

There is love and romance, yes, but those are just steps and chapters of her life in which help her become better so that we can see her personal development.

Like I said, pay close attention to the people in her life because they hold special positions in Lisa's self growth.

Anyways, I've noticed alot of ya'll are confused.. STILL

It's funny, actually, so I'll be making a q and a to make up for all the confusion (hehe sort of, some things need to be kept hidden for suspense) after the final chapter.

So ready your tongues for a twist;

and your hearts beating amidst,

Lisa's upcoming storylist.

D-day is coming.