D - - 492

"And walk!"

I strutted down through the set with everything I've got. But seems to me that 'everything I've got' isn't enough.

"Lisa! Don't sway your hips like that! You're not a diva! Your theme is cool and layed back! Don't strut! Walk like a boss! How many times do I have to tell you this?"

My ears felt like bleeding.

Every word came like a wrecking ball to my brain. I was getting so dizzy and I wanted to scream.

I feel so useless.

The man behind the camera was calmed down by the other staff. Some were sympathizing with me while some looked just as annoyed with me as the director was.

I need his comfort.

I looked over to the only eyes I wanted to see in the building, but he wasn't looking back at mine.

His hands were on his phone, smiling like an idiot.

His head looked up for a brief moment and he caught my stare.

Hanbin.... Help me out... Please..

I didn't have any intention of looking away, but I guess he did. As soon as his orbs were locked with my eyes, he shifted his attention back to his phone in a snap.

He turned around and left.

Like he always does.

His retreating back was the last of what I saw before leaving as well. I stormed off, ignoring the calls of some of the staff and even the calls of Jiwon Oppa.

I wanted to be alone.

I wanted to breathe somehow.

I wanted to go somewhere I could yell out the pain.

The Han River.

I thought of a place all of a sudden, a place so special to me...

Because it's the place..

Where the only memories of him and me existed.