D - - 428

"Bye, Lalisa~"

I smiled at the cooing Chaeyoung and waved her a goodbye as well.

And when the door closes, I lose my smile again.

I sigh heavily.

You have to practice now, Lalisa

I stood up and went to select a song to dance to.

"Oh, Hello."

Shit!

My phone drops on the floor.

Who the hell even-

"Shit! Damn! Sorry, did I scare you?"

I glared at the one who was now beside me, picking up my phone from the mahogany floor.

"Uhh, here's your phone, Miss."

When our eyes met and he caught my glare, his whole outer demeanour changed.

Is he okay?

Why is he trembling?

"Ummm.. I-I.. You're a trainee, right? I mean umm.. Of course you are. Or maybe no? A-ahh anyways, sorry for startling you. I'm just new here and the hallways were so dark and empty and I-I didn't know where to go and after I saw atleast one human living and breathing in this room I started to-"

"I'm Lalisa."

The boy was a babbling mess and I had to stop him before he embarassed himself any further.

He only blinked at me as a response.

Looks like I caught him off-guard.

"W-what?"

I chuckled a bit and his ears went from normal to beet red.

His particular reaction caught my attention and it led me to examine him.

Now, that I look at it, he looks very handsome up close.

"My name is Lalisa. Lisa for short. And I'm sorry if my glare seemed to scare you. I just wasn't expecting anyone to come barging into the pink punk division's practice room at this hour."

He blushed ever more after this.

"Y-you mean pink punk? A-as in the girl's division? So I was in the wrong area of the building all along?"

He was cursing at himself for being impeccably stupid, as he quoted himself, his words, not mine, and I smiled looking at him do so.

He kind of reminds me of someone.

Someone.. Special? I guess?

He's sort of like Kim Hanbin when we first met.

Hmmm...

Hanbin...

A bittersweet smile tainted my lips.

Everywhere I go, it's always you on my mind, Hanbin.

"Umm, Lisa-ssi, are you okay?"

I returned my gaze to this handsome stranger before me.

"I think you were in a trance or something, but I just asked you if you know a way to the boy's section? I really don't know where to go from here."

I gave him a soft smile.

"You just have to go down the elevator to the 3rd floor. That's where they usually train, I think."

Of course, I would know.

Why wouldn't I?

Hanbin used to train there.

"Ahh I see. Thank you, Lisa-ssi."

He looked very relieved and happy while turning to me to express his gratitude.

Has he been roaming around for hours to be this thankful?

I faintly smiled at the thought.

"You don't have to thank me. Now if you excuse me as you go on your way, I'll be needing to resume my practice session."

"O-oh! Right. Okay, see you around then, Lisa-ssi."

I don't think that'll be likely possible.

He jogged his way to the door, but just before he fully left, he turned around once more and sent a handsome lopsided smile at my direction.

I only raised my brow.

Why hasn't he left yet?

"The name's Jung Jaewon, by the way."

His small side smile morphed into this huge boyish grin after a second he said that and I almost melted at the sight of it.

"And it was really a pleasure meeting you, Lisa-ssi."