Chapter 12

As time passed, their friendship grew better again.

No rumors, no misunderstandings, no hatred, nor fake friends.

Normal school year continuing.

Maybe life isn't as bad as Heeseung thought, maybe Life is a good thing.

Or so, he thought.

On the way to his locker, the whole hallway was whispering and talking amongst themselves.

Heeseung walked over to Jay, who looked as confused as he was. "Hey, do you know what's going on here?" He asked.

"Not at all, I've tried asking the others but no one told me what happened. They just looked at me shook their head." Jay answered and sighed.

"That's odd, I wonder if the others know about it." Heeseung said, "That is also another problem, They know! Well, Sunghoon and Jake do. But they're not telling me either!"

"Okay, now that's odd... Do the others know about it?" Heeseung asked, "Yeeun and Hyejin aren't here yet, I think. and Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki are on a field trip, remember?" Jay reminded Heeseung. "Oh! sorry, I forgot."

The two went to class together, still curious about what was happening but decided to not think too much about it.

even during class, the two got stares from their classmates, which didn't last long since they all continued to pay attention to whatever they were doing before.

Jay didn't think much about it and sat down, Heeseung also tried not to think much about it, but the way everyone looked at them, was bothering him

But Luckily, Jay started talking to him, and his worry was soon gone.

Soon, the rest of the students came into the classroom and the lecture started.

______

During lunch was no different, the tension was high.

Some people were staring at them and talking amongst themselves, Their friends nudging them to not do it.

Most people glancing at their direction.

"don't you guys find it weird?" Heeseung said, catching the attention of all of his friends. "That everyone keeps staring at us."

"I don't think you guys should know about it, the rumor's a rumor. We can't trust that." Sunghoon sighed and confessed.

"A rumor...?" Heeseung asked, "Yes, a rumor." Jake confirmed. "As much as we would tell you, I don't think we should trust rumors. You guys can know when it's confirmed... but for now, let's focus on something else." Sunghoon said and smiled.

They changed topics and talked about other random stuff.

Heeseung and Jay tried not to think much about it but both kept glancing at each other.

"Not to ruin the mood or anything," Heeseung interrupted, "But have you guys seen Yeeun and Hyejin?" he asked.

"Yeah, they went to the library to study together. They wouldn't make it for lunch, sorry I forgot to tell you guys about it." Sunghoon answered.

As much as Heeseung and Jay were still curious about what was happening, they soon forgot about it while talking to Jake and Sunghoon about random topics.

_______

the next day was as if nothing bad happened the day before.

Though, what Heeseung found odd was, why did Yeeun and Hyejin look so annoyed?