Tired D.T

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝙵𝟸

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝙵𝟸

Wincing as yet another scream flooded the apartment Y/N sighed heavily her usually bright y/e/c orbs full of sleep. Her limbs begged for the comfort of her bed just the thought of the soft white sheets practically rendering her unconscious but her body couldn't do another restless night on the sofa. When Y/N had agreed to move into her boyfriend's place; she'd expected to be able to see him more. To have more time to relax just the two of them before he left for yet another race weekend. But not instead she often found herself camping in the living room as Dan played his video games and screamed the house down.

Knocking tentatively on the door the y/h/c woman groaned as yet again she was ignored the only response, a rather harsh insult about someone's mum. Sluggishly opening the door Y/N frowned at the harsh light shining from Dan's setup. "Dan I'm going to bed" Y/N stated, still standing at the door not wanting the chat to see her tired body donned in an old pair of shorts and an oversized hoodie she'd stolen from the male on one of their earlier dates. Not looking up from his game Dan nodded, sending a weak wave in his girlfriend's general direction. "Ok  see you in the morning babe!"

"No Dan, I'm going to bed now and I'm going to sleep in my own bed." the y/h/c girl's responded running a hand over her face frustration growing. Signing out of his match Dan frowned, his stern expression slipping slightly at the sight of the exhausted girl he was lucky to call his. "Five more minutes?" He asked fiddling with his headphones the can of monster he'd previously gulped down causing him to twitch slightly. As soon as he'd asked, the Brit wanted to kick himself. "At least come say goodnight to Chat?" the brunette racer pleaded. Y/N shook her head violently, the dull thud in her head now full of pulsating pain, gesturing to herself Y/N declined the invite. Spinning to face his PC Dan chuckled at the stream of requests to see the girl. "Sorry chat Y/N/N says no  because she's in her pyjamas... She looks fucking adorable though." Dan teased, already slightly recoiling at the playful smack he knows he'll now receive. "I'll be back on tomorrow." Dan stated before once again looking off screen at his girlfriend, a cheeky smirk finding its way onto his artificially lit face. "Or maybe not..."