raison d'être P.G

"I can't do it anymore Pierre

"I can't do it anymore Pierre." the y/h/c young woman mumbled quietly, her whisper like confession falling on deaf ears. "It's not fair on me Pierre and I think you know that." Y/N added slowly picking a thread in her jumper, breakups were never easy. Nobody ever said they were but when it came to ending a relationship that you'd become dependent on like breathing each sentence muttered felt like another stab to the heart. "I deserve better Pierre! I hate that now I crave to be needed and enjoyed." the y/h/c girl exclaimed loudly, her voice breaking slightly. "You don't need me... you don't even want me, you just don't want change." the young woman explained tenderly holding back the pained sobs that begged to break free. It was gut-wrenching but the truth, somewhere along the way the Frenchman stopped trying and just accepted the monotonous routine their relationship had become. He'd gotten comfortable and that snowballed into neglectful. He just expected Y/N to be there. Always. "You're being dramatic." the Frenchman retaliated, his eyebrows furrowed in frustration at the girl's outburst.

 "So I didn't text you or return a phone call while I was away but now you want to throw our whole relationship away!?" the AlphaTauri Driver questioned firmly, running a large hand over his growing beard. Scoffing, the y/h/c girl refused to look at the man she'd at one point adored continuing to pack. "You think I care about a fucking phone call?" Y/N asked sharply angrily, folding a pair of jeans. "Obviously." Pierre replied plainly gesturing wildly at the girl's movements. "I don't care about a stupid text or phone call Pierre."

"Then stop packing! Euh there's no issue you're just crazy!" Pierre shouted from his spot on the bed. The French Driver had come home sooner than predicted so caught Y/N in the act of removing herself from their shared home. "I'm not crazy and you know I hate that word." the girl scowled. "No! No you are CRAZY! Tu es timbré !" Pierre stated in irritation. Pausing her packing Y/N sniffled slightly, the salty tears trying to escape had won and were now making paths down her y/s/c face. "I'm mental? I'M MENTAL?! You can't even see that our relationship is over! You're delusional Pierre." Y/N retaliated softly, the poisonous aggression seeping into her pores, the bitterness and heartache clouding her vision. Zipping the bag in front of her closed the y/h/c girl did a quick comb over what used to be their shared room, all evidence of her was gone. It was like she'd never been there, never lived there for the past 3 years. Anxiously twisting the vintage band on her ring finger Y/N sighed heavily. The ring had become a permanent fixture on the y/s/c girl 's left hand but now even just looking at it hurt. Removing the piece of jewellery gently the young woman held it out to the Frenchman "I used to be your raison d'être but I think that girl died a long time ago."  

𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒸𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒫𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓈... 𝒜 𝓁𝑜𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔.