PART 12

"We have to get them out, they've been down for hours

"We have to get them out, they've been down for hours." I spoke nervously.

"Taking them out can kill them." Deaton spoke.

I sighed. My hands were shaking.

"Lia, are you okay?" Isaac asked.

"Since when do you have an emotional tether with Allison?" I couldn't resist asking.

Lydia and Deaton looked at us. Isaac grabbed my arm and we both walked into another small room.

"I want the truth Isaac, the truth. For once, I want the truth." I told him.

"Lia, nothing happened between Allison and me, I swear." He grabbed my hand.

I moved my hand away.

"I also want to be honest with you, Isaac. I kissed Stiles." I spoke.

I wanted to tell him the truth. I felt guilty enough. He looked at me and sighed passing his hands through his face.

"It was because he was having a panic attack and I didn't what to do. I'm sorry." I explained.

He hugged me tightly. I put my head on his shoulder and sniffed.

"It's okay."

"Isaac, you don't get it." I spoke still hugging him.

"I get it."

I looked at him.

"I'm trying to break up with you." My voice cracked.

"I know. I know and it's fine, it's okay. We kinda rushed things and I never asked you if you were ready, I'll wait for you."

I shook my head.

"You deserve better." I spoke and looked down.

He grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"I'll wait for you."

Suddenly, there was a sound. We both looked at each other and ran towards the clinic again.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott spoke.

They got out of the tubs and we all looked at them in shock.

"Yeah, we passed it. There was this stump. This huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though. Very big." Stiles spoke.

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott told me.

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter." Stiles added.

"I was there, too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison spoke.

"It was me. You almost hit me. We can find it." Scott spoke.

We all looked at them confused and still in shoc.

"What?" Allison asked.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac replied.