prof.park

This chapter was inspired by an author (I read it somewhere I love the book but it's gone ;(( ) - I changed the plot by little.

Summary: you flew to South Korea to further your studies, regardless you didn't expect your life to have such a turn.

[18+] - age gap (legal), smut, sex toys, language.

Not proofread.

"No, you've got to stop talking back whenever I told you something. Now-"

"What am I, Ms. Park? 12? Fucks sake this isn't high school anymore," you tuned that made everyone in your class speechless and gawked at you in awe - because you're the only student who was dared to go beyond ms. park's bitterness.

Roseanne clenched her jaw and looked into you with her stare of death. You knew you really fucked up real bad this time - but you didn't care. This wasn't the first time she's got on your nerves with unnecessary issues.

"And where do you think you're going?! Class is yet to fi-," she inhaled deeply, "is yet to finish!"

You kept your things and stuffed them in your bag, "I'm leaving this class for today, thanks. I pay for the tuition fees, might as well have the choice to walk in or walk out of this boring class."

Roseanne was on her last straw when she heard the 'boring' word coming out of your mouth.

"Well good things, I won't let you sit for the finals. Not until you beg," she said and turned to look at you with a smug look. She ignored you stepping out of the learning hall and continued her lecture.

~~
later at home...

You heard struggles from the outside of the door and you knew damn well it's Roseanne. No one else knew the passcode to her house except the two of you.

You looked over to her figure and kept your gaze back to the screen of the television, completely trying to neglect the older woman.

She hurled her long coat on the couch which was almost hitting your face, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" you asked, eyebrows furrowed almost knitting to each other.

"You asked me that? It's you. What the hell was that earlier? Why are you making such a scene?" she never talked to you this way, which was subtly intimidating and somehow hot.

"Well, if only you didn't try to look for my mistake in everything I do. Seriously, everything I did was never right for you. You could've just told me it nicely and yet you chose to embarrass me in front of your fucking students every time!" you wailed and shrugged her coat off of you. You stood up and walked past her to go into the bedroom you two recently shared.

"I am not tolerating this behavior this time around, y/n. You're gonna need me for your finals anyway," she disgress the matter and took your previous spot on the couch before.

You clutched your car key and stomped to the front door. This didn't slip from Roseanne's sight, "where are you going?"

"Out?"

"We're supposed to have dinner?" Roseanne asked, eyes turning clouded now that it seemed that you're ditching the plan.

Without leaving your last word, you left the older woman behind. You drove a few streets to see your friends. You needed some time off to keep the blonde out of your mind - not that you intended for this to happen.