Illicit affair

Summary ; "no one would know,"

"How's my new hair, Roseanne? Did you like it?"

Roseanne ran her slender fingers through your silky hair, "you're absolutely gorgeous, my love," the woman came from behind and hugged you.

Roseanne was only dolled up in her towel wrapped around her petite waist and a black lacy bra cupping those ideal perky mounts.

"Oops hey, no. My hair is perfect today, thanks to the stylist. I wanted to keep an eye on her and I'll make sure she's the only person that's going to touch my hair," you dodged her and pushed her hand away before she could ruffle through your hair again.

"No let me," Roseanne insisted, "you're beautiful, as ever," she tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Don't ruin my hair, Rosie, I swear-"

She tossed you on the bed and straddled your torso, "where's the fun, y/n? I'd love to ruin everything of you and not just your pretty hair," she pinned both of your arms by your sides.

"Rosie, your stylists are probably on their way right now and we can't have them see us this way! They could be here by anytime now," you shrieked.

The older woman let out a small chuckle, "then you'd have to seal that pretty little mouth, y/n because I am so, so into you that I couldn't concentrate on my day without seeing you fucked out. Worse, is that I mean it," she smirked. Without a second word, she was already peeling the clothes off your skin and dropping them all onto the floor.

Roseanne moved your panties to the side and she delicately drew circles over your core. You can feel your juice slowly secreting conveyed towards your entrance. A long throaty moan escaped your mouth and Roseanne was quick to cover your mouth with her hand, "shh, security outside might hear us."

You came to her hotel and both of you claimed that you were just a 'friend' who happened to be wherever she goes following her schedule.

You nodded while breathing heavily with her sweaty still over your mouth. Roseanne inched closer and whispered to you, "I want you to be as quiet as you can, let's see how far you can take. It'll be quick baby, I won't torture you."

You felt the wetness pooling down there – probably a huge mess around her fingers toying with you. The squelching sound your pussy made as her finger produced the sweet nectar coming from you.

"So damn wet, aren't you?" she lured her words with her accent.

Your hair was definitely ruined.

"It always pushes me, you know? Giving some type of motivation to go after you. People out there wouldn't know you're this submissive and all slutty for me, don't they? Those cameras around you can't get this," she roamed her eyes on you up and down, "and this," she tugged your bra harshly and it ripped off.

She entered her digits in you made you squirm. At first, she thrust it slowly, giving you a wee bit amount of time to get adjusted to having her inside of you. The sloppy sound her fingers made as they collided with your dripping hole was heavenly, just the thought of Roseanne being on top of you – doing you – was already enough to push you to the edge.

"Ahh, Rosie," you whined into her ear lowly.

"You want to taste yourself? Open your mouth, sweetheart," you sucked on her fingers, lapping every taste of you around her digits.

"Spread your legs open," she commanded and you obliged.

Sensually, she took off your panties and kept it in the drawer of the bedstand. Oh God – it turned you on so badly. Roseanne is so good at keeping your sins counted.

She kissed your sensitive region and moved all the way down to your core. That first lap of her tongue made you see heaven in the black of your eyesight. Your eyes rolled back and your hips jerked up into the air. "Fuck, Roseanne."

She started to show no mercy and empathy, she started to eat you out like it was a dose that keeps her alive. Her soft, yet hard and strong enough to lift your hips. She loves your taste and she'd make sure she's going to make it worth it. Her tongue feasting on your pussy was rapid and hard.

Roseanne was the first ever person that touched you and you wanted it always for her all along.

"Rosie, i'm going to cum if you keep eating my pussy like that," you whisper-yelled.

"Mm," she hummed against your pussy and the vibration gliding against your clit wasn't helping you to catch your breath.

Roseanne inserted her fingers and shoved them in and out fast. Two fingers were enough to make you scream her name out loud so let alone three, and you'd have to be quiet? Impossible.

"Hm, fuck, r-rosié-i-uh-hm."

The moans were the heads up for her to go pull off her speedy - her tongue and finger.

"Uhhh, hmm, fuck Rosie I'm cu-" Roseanne once again attached her hand over your mouth and you muffled your moans against her palm.

"Was that good?"

"Shut up Roseanne, you ruined my hair and acted like you just didn't make me cum for the second time this morning," you hurled the pillow onto her smug face.

"I need to go now, Rosie. Your stylists are coming and I have to fix my hair. Fuck you for this Roseanne," you rushed out of her room and the blonde giggled. "I'll see you later."

The venue was defeaning and the fan chants were earsplitting. As soon as the camera pointed at you and the four girls behind you, the arena went bushy-tailed and bright-eyed.

"Back again with me, y/n! Today we have a very special guest and it's an honor having to interview these amazingly talented girls, blackpink!" you spun on your heels and turned to the girls behind you. Roseanne raised her eyebrows at you. You looked down at your heels and fixed your hair once again spontaneously.

P/s : 🫣🫣 gagagahhaa im hereeee back again!!