I want you - part 2.

"It comes to me that you two are dating, is that true?" the woman chief asked.

Roseanne gawked at the woman speechlessly.
"Yes," Roseanne valiantly reacted.

"You should know better Roseanne Park. You should've thought ahead and not involved yourself in a scandal at work. You're carrying a title and a position I've proudly granted you.  Don't mess it up and don't embarrass me. If the boards catch on to this issue, I'll have a lot to cover for you."

Roseanne can't form the words. She knew Jennie was right and she hated that. Roseanne was well aware that she can't have a relationship with you – now that she's not just a common employee.

"We'll behave okay. You can't tell me to break things off because I won't."

"Did I ever ask you to do that? Huh? Did I ask you to come here and dump the shit out of your girl? No?"

"Yeah."

"I just have to warn you to be careful. I don't want to hear any complaints going around. No public affection in this building!" Jennie gave notice sternly.

Jennie despised seeing the two of you all over each other. Those sights drilled holes in her heart. It should've been her, to be with you all day long.

Roseanne told you everything that happened during lunchtime. Surprisingly, the woman didn't try to provoke the relationship. What game was jennie plotting?

"My place, tonight?" the blonde caressed your hand.

"We've got to work tomorrow, Rosie."

"You can just wear my stuff, the closet is practically yours now," Roseanne declared.

"Hm, you know we're always going to end up running late for work whenever im staying over," you answered back, slightly pouted.

Roseanne can't resist how adorable you looked right now being snuggled in her long coat. Roseanne tugged her fingers around the long coat and towed you to her front, "So what if we're late? I am your boss so I am not going to chew you out," you can feel her hefty breath gliding on your cheek. Roseanne pushed you back and your back collided with the brick wall behind you.

The older woman leaned over and captured your plump lips. You giggled into her mouth and eventually submitted yourself to the kiss. The kiss was sloppy, passionate, and lustful. Roseanne ran her fingers on you and moved up to wrap her fingers around the base of your neck.

Roseanne retracted herself from you, "I've got to stop before this lunchtime turns into a leave," her desire for you was notable, so she knew that she had to put a limit on herself. You're the first woman Roseanne was ever obsessed with.

"Let's go y/n–" You yanked her onto you and planted a kiss – a risky one – on her neck. Your lips sucked around the sensitive spot and Roseanne let out a small whine.

"There you go ms. Park, now everyone knows you're mine."

Roseanne was strung up, "Baby, what did you do?" she took out her phone and used the front camera to check on herself. "Y/n... No." Roseanne was on pins and needles, how would she face her workers with a visible hickey on her neck?

"You're so going to pay me back for this, Kim."

•••

A few days after Jennie Kim's confrontation, once again Roseanne and you were called into her office. You were paranoid, could you possibly lose your job?

"I am taking your secretary to be my assistant, Ms.Park. I can't have a bunch of horny people sticking together at work, it's too risky. In this case, it's both of you."