Dr.Rosé - part 3.

After what happened, you didn't feel awkward having Roseanne still around you. That day when Jennie came by to see Dr.Rosé, it's best to say the two of you didn't get to do it but the kiss - it was intentional.

Was this healthy?

Obviously, it's not.

The attraction however, made you feel alive and kicking. You were aware of how messed up it was.
Roseanne was supposed to be your safe place, not someone you threw yourself at.

You tidied up your working desk then you received a few texts from your doctor.

You still up for whiskey bar just by your place?

Minutes later, you had the blonde laughing and tossing her body around you. You swallowed the scenery of her beautiful brown eyes. You were hypnotized by those plump lips. As Roseanne licked her lips and gulped, you looked up into her eyes and the two of you burst into laughter.

Is this what they mean when they said you can't help who you fall for?

No, you can't look at your therapist this way. She was being friendly – probably – but what was the kiss for?

You didn't go anywhere nearer the topic of that kiss. Every nook and cranny of your heart feared that everything you were going to get was a soft rejection.

"We should head home, doc. It's almost two."

"For God sake, how many times?"

"Huh?"

"How many times did I tell you that you don't have to call me that when we're outside. Roseanne, call me Roseanne or Rosie, you can call me that," she downed another glass. "I think we're 'friends' enough to do that," she murmured but you heard that.

"To do what?"

"Nothing!" she buried her face in her palm, "oh God."

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"I forgot that I have to leave for work at six in the morning," she sighed.

"Yeah for sure a good reason we should get out of this place," you suggested.

The two of you walked side by side to the car park. She halted her steps as you spotted your car. "So...I won't see you tomorrow," she said and skated her hands into her trench coat – it was freezing that night.

"I can't see you every day, doctor Roseanne. I have a job," you quipped and the blonde playfully rolled her eyes and then looked away.

She turned to look at you again, "see you on Monday?"

"You have a cool place to crash?"

"No y/n," she giggled, "Monday, at my office. I'm your therapist, remember?"

"Oh shit, I almost forgot that i'm sick in the head, doctor. Monday, at your office, and yes, you're my therapist."

"Sweet. Thanks a lot for the drinks, y/n. You have to let me pay next time," she said before you bid farewell and departed into your car.

Roseanne got into her car and squealed quietly in her seat. Thank goodness, the tint was dark enough to ensure that you can't see a glimpse of her silhouette. She grasped the steering wheel, the butterflies and excitement sparked in her were too overwhelming for her to comprehend.

She was already ahead of where she should be – far from the fact that she was just a doctor who was supposed to treat you.

•••