confession of a virgin.

summary : two school princesses, despise each other - your hatred grew more when Roseanne Park broke your best friend's heart.

[18+] language, dirty talk, cunnilingus, penetrative sex.

not proof read s always lol.

"You'd know that I never liked her, plus she's our friend's ex so I don't see the point of trying to get along with her at all," you made your statement. Your friend was trying to persuade you to hobnob with the Aussie so both of you could excel in the final year project - Roseanne was the only one who can help you with that.

Both of you and her was a student that had always been running on the students' mouth. Your image was so important to you, you wouldn't break your ego down to be sociable with the blonde that everyone knew you didn't like.

"Put that aside y/n! We need her for this."

"No, I'll do it on my own. I don't need her help at all. She broke our friend's heart, I would never forgive that bitch," you said and proceeded to continue your task.

"Who did you just call bitch?" a voice abruptly interfered with the conversation, you turned around and the blonde's gaze was already penetrating yours.

"You again. Are you following me around? Go away, you're obsessed with me girl," you sassed and turned around to face away from her.

Roseanne straightened out her arm to reach for your tie, "listen here you bitch, don't try to start a game with me. Get on my damn level before you say something over my name," she yanked you closer by your tie - you can't deny it, Roseanne's so much hotter this up-close. She had grown so much from the previous years you shared with her being in the same school.

You didn't let her pretty face to manipulate you despite feeling the butterflies churning in your stomach. "Hey, get your dirty hands off me," you nudged her hand away from you. "Obviously, we aren't on the same level. Your standards are way too lower, Park. Really? You broke my friend's heart just because 'oh, I need my space'? Try growing up, Roseanne. Like seriously, people still use that shit to break up?" you sneered and packed your stuff away. You wanted to head back home, but Roseanne was such a hassle for you to handle. You left her speechless and didn't even look back when you were walking away from your previous spot.

From that moment, you had been Roseanne's objective - to make you grow attached and fell in love with her. The urge to do that was burning in the back of her mind, she wanted you to know who's the bigger ones in this game.

•••

The next day, Roseanne came to the spot where you had your lunch with your circle. The girls went quiet when they see the blonde was heading straight to you.

"Hey, we need to talk."

You rolled your eyes, "what more do you need from me? Can't you see I am with my friends right now?"

"I really need to talk to you, y/n. It's the only time I can see you."

You asked your friends to take care of your belongings before you went somewhere secluded with the blonde. "Tell me, I don't have much time," you said.

"I want to say...uh, well I tried to call her but she hang up on my calls. I need your help, tell her that I am so sorry for what I've done and I felt so guilty for doing her dirty that way."

You crossed your arms, "and who the hell is her?"

"Lisa."

Lisa was your best friend, she got into a relationship with Roseanne and the blonde ditched the Thai after 6 months of being together. The break-up happened to be at the right timing as Lisa had to go back to Thailand due to her family matters.