tangled up

Not proofread 🫡.
Summary: you had a thing with your housemate's one-night stand.

You recognised the foreign pair of heels perched at your front door – this must've been another girl that your housemate brought home. Tapping on the keypad, you entered your house. Carefully looking around, you didn't want to catch your housemate having his penis deep into another girl again. The last time you caught it – they did it on your favourite sofa for your napping time – you'd never want to witness it again.

It's almost 2 in the morning and you were feeling a little hungry. You headed into your minimalist room and took a quick shower. You're a naked sleeper, so you put on your silky black and white bathrobe because you've found no good reason to be all dressed up in a pyjama when you're going to bed naked.

You made your way to the kitchen and opted to cook ramen. It's the only decent choice you had available in your unoccupied kitchen cabinet.

The house was still being boasted with the sound of the girl's moans. Is he that good?

Just when the ramen started to produce its aroma, you heard a door open. Taking a wild guess, you're guessing it might be your housemate and the girl.

"Hey, y/n."

You turned around, "Hey there, a good time?"

Sheepishly he smiled and winked at you. He was juggling his keys so you assumed he was heading somewhere with the girl.

"You're getting her home? That's odd. You don't do that to any of your hookups," you leaned over the kitchen counter.

Just as he was about to say something, a gorgeous embodiment of an angel walked into the conversation. Despite the dishevelled blonde hair, she somehow managed to look stunning. Her height is perfectly just a few inches over yours. She was surprised to see you there, already looking at her.

"You must be his roommate," she said.

"Housemate," you corrected her. Never in any way, you'd share a room with him.

"Thought you were cooking, I was about to catch feels," she said to him.

"Not my forte. I am going to head out now to my friend's place. Let me know when you leave, babe," he kissed her. This wasn't new to you, your housemate never sent a girl home after their one-night stand except when he really feels something for her.

"Guess it's just me and you," you said. "Are you hungry? Do you need water? I am sure your throat needs that," you playfully joked around.

You filled a glass with cold water and slid it over the kitchen to her side. You treated her like a guest, it didn't matter if she was just one of the girls that your housemate brought home.

It's something in her eyes that you can't seem to shake off. You can't stand still. You were getting nervous and you started to do things out of your consciousness – grabbing for the bowls even when the ramen wasn't ready, sipping on your orange juice because you didn't know what to do as you felt you were being watched, unnecessarily washed your hands when you're cooking.

It's true, she was absolutely taking all the time God had given to her to swallow in the sight of you that sculpted the shape of your figure. The silky material on you was what kept the girl here. She was supposed to leave right after she left your housemate's room.

"You didn't even tell me your name and you're feeding me food," she tilted her head to look at you. You were filling in the ramen into a bowl that set across from her.

"My name's y/n. He didn't tell you that? That jerk."

It's the first time you heard her laugh and you were already addicted to that keyless melody.