Chapter XI

Hades Sky

I know she said I shouldn't come but I'm not promising anything, I can't seem to forget about her.

"Hades baby, where ya at?" I'm annoyed already,why this bitch( Ex, Simone) can't move on damn.

"Whatchu want Simone? I'm not in da mood, leave me alone." I told her.

"AW Hades you know you miss me what's the fuss bout?" So Simone has the banging body can't deny that shit, but Amy is a whole package, innocent and all that crazy stuff.

"Bitch get outta here, we all kno your time is gone." I chuckled and moved her out my way

I rush to my car. I really need to see Amy today. Her personality is just flawless. Yeah she's snappy but something bout her just fascinates me.

I was certain I need to have her, I just hope Chase ain't seen her or non of my niggas.

I drove to her school, soon I reach her school and I wait for the school to be out. Students were rushing out and some plastic bimbos were winking at me, typical bitches, I shake my head and search her face through the swarming students.

I wait cause I ain't seen her get out. I text my lil sis.

Hades: Hey baby sis, how u doin
Jenn: What you want bro, I know you ain't call me baby sis for non
Hades: yeah right, where's your friend? I'm at the entrance of your school.
Jenn: But I want to talk to her, we have a lot of catching up to do.
Hades: please I beg you, I'll give you a voucher to buy some clothes
Jenn: ayt she's still in class she'll be out in 10
Hades: cool

I wait in my car while I blast In The Morning - J Cole ft. Drake. It's kinda like my favorite.

I see her coming to my car. I smile to myself. Her skin is so flawless. I watch her almost hourglass figure. This girl is cute as hell. Her rudeness is both scary and tempting. Dang.

"I see you here already, I thought you was joking ya know," she tells me getting in the car. She's free.

"I don't joke when it's about you shawty," I lick my lips, she blushed, ayy that's cute fa real.

"Is that a way of trying to hit on me," she asks me. Dang she a tough crack.

""Girl please, who said I'm hitting on you, don't get your hopes high." I tell her that, she is impressed. I'm surprised I thought she'll be pissed or something.

"Mhm whyy would I get my hopes high for someone like you." She tells me that. I look at her. Is she serious.

"Girl that hurt ma feelings ya kno." I tell her that laughing it off. For real that hurt my feelings damn.

She smiles and shrugs it off, she looks outside the window and looks back at me. Her stare is deep. I go through the drive-thru at McDonald's.

She told me she want large french fries. After we get it I drive us to my crib.

"Uhm where we going?" She asks me with fries in her mouth. I laugh and tell her we're going to my crib.

She seems surprised. I guess Jennifer didn't tell her I got a crib. We reach our destination and I park the car outside. I opened her door.

She still got em fries. So I open the door and she stares at everything in awe. I don't blame her the interior is fire and the colours are Black and Grey.

"WoW, you bawling boyyy," she said laughing and looking around the house. I'm watching her reaction. It is priceless.

I lead her to the living room and we chill down on the sofa, I put on this vibey playlist has Jacquees, Lil Tjay, 6lack, Chris Brown, Wale and others.

She sings to some of them. Damn she got a sweet angelic voice plus I didn't know she even listen to these type of tracks. I look at her, more like study her.

She's so carefree, I wonder if she had a boyfriend before. "So tell me Amy, you had a boyfriend before?" I ask her. "Lol nah I've had flings thou, all em niggas be childish anyway." She tells me truthfully.

"What type of boyfriend you want then?" I ask her trying to get something from her. "I'd rather not discuss that right now," she tells me playfully.

We chill and we talk about almost everything, she tells me about her father and how his death broke her. She went through shit I can never imagine. "You have a girlfriend?" She asks me.

I close my eyes and when I open em I find her staring at me. I dont know how to respond to that because I haven't officially broken up with Simone but I've been distant. I love Simone I won't lie but after everything she's done to me. I don't know anymore.

I don't know how to react. She's been with me through hard and dark things. I tell Amy that I'm single but she looks like she don't believe me. Other than that she leaves that subject and tells me about her friend Kendall.

That's a good thing she cut her off because she would've turned out just like her. She also told me about her male best friend Grayson. I get jealous dang. Why tf am I feeling like this all of a sudden.

She checks the time. She tells me she gotta go home. It's 6 in the evening damn why she gotta go so early.

We get in my car and I drive her home. We listen to Drake, she loves her. I learn everything new about her every minute. We reach her house and I walk her to the door.

"Thanks for the day." She tells me genuinely and I smile at her. And I step close to her. She gets nervous.

"It's my pleasure princess I'm hoping we can do this some other time." I tell her licking my lips.

She agrees quickly, I laugh and i put my hands on her waist and pull her to me slowly. I hug her and she hugs me back. This is perfect it's like she's made for me. I hug her tightly damn. She looks at me and I smile down on her. She turns and gets in the house.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^