Chapter IX

Amy POV

So my mom told me about my dad today morning. I'm wondering what this secret is about but I won't ruin my mood for that. Today Jen didn't come to school so I guess it's me and Grey.

Well I walk to my class and it's the usual. People seated at their spot. I go to mine and wait for Grey.

He comes in. "Hey boo where you been?" He asks me.

"Hey G, I been around boy sup?" I tell him.

"Nah I saw your post yesterday. You went to Delirious. Since when you go to clubs." He says and raises his brow.

"Since Saturday, sup with all this questions bro, chill out I'm safe aren't I." I tell him and hug him.

You see me and Grey are very close. We're best of best friends and no one can year that apart. He sits next to me and brings his chair close to mine.

I put my headphones on since I see teachers ain't coming to class first period today. He puts his on and we listen to the same song.

So today I'm wearing a short wavy sundress and left my hair loose. After about 5 minutes Grey places his hand on my thigh. At first I didn't mind that but after a while he moves it slowly up.

I laugh and slap his hand away and the rest of the day goes like that. With Grey being playful for no reason. I don't know sup with him today but he's real funny.

So my mom know about my friendship with Grey and she treats him like her own son. So I text her I'm going to his house today to chill and she's cool with it.

My dad knew him too. He was so find of him. Him and my dad always went to watch basketball ball together all the time.

So we drive to his place listening to music now. We're singing so loud and laughing. This is why I like him. We relate with almost everything.

We make a quick stop at McDonald's restaurant and order some takeaways burgers and go.

He lives with his mother and she is barely at the house. She goes to work very early and come back late at dinnertime so right now he is home alone. His dad left him and his mother when he was really young.

I'm the only one who knows this I mean Grey is so secretive and only trusts me. We reached our destination and he opened and locked the door and we went to his room.

It smells manly and so nice. Like him. The bed is nearly made and everything is at its place. If there's any neat and collected guy I know, its most definitely him.

I take my shoes off and sit on the bed while he takes out his laptop.

"Ayy man put on some horror comedy movie there." I tell him.

"Okay so I got this movie, Ready or Not. I downloaded it yesterday and I haven't watched it but I think it matches the genre." He tells me and moves to my side.

The movie starts and it's so weird. The main character is ugly no cap and I just laugh.

"Whatchu laughing at?" Grey asks me kissing his teeth.

"Look at her she's ugly omg fr!" I point at her and laugh louder.

"Nobody ugly in this world Amy. Since you're laughing so hard lemme give you a reason to laugh at something." He tickles me and damn I'm so close to peeing myself.

"Gr- Gre- Grey stawp, stawp geez you'll kill me. I'm not laughing." I tell him out of breath.

He stops and climb on top of me. He looks at me and to think of it. I realise how badly I want to kiss him. He leans forward and gives me a peck and another peck as if he's teasing me.

I pull him back to me because I'm hungry for the kiss. He laughs and deepens the kiss. He kisses me so passionate and with desire.

We kiss for a while now then he moves to my neck. A sound comes out of my mouth and I'm shocked at myself. Meanwhile be chuckles and goes back to kissing me.

He moves his right hand and grab my boob. I moan and this time damn I feel wetness between my thighs. . Yes I was wearing a full panty, I haven't gotten those sexy thongs yet gee. It's comfortable.

He moves down and lick my tits. Damn this guy knows what he's doing. He licks both of them and damn I'm dripping wet down there. He pinches both my tits and I'm a moaning mess now.

I stop him before we continue any further because I cannot, he is my best friend any way. How come I did not stop him, ugh I am so mad at myself right now. "Grey we should not be doing this right now."

"You are right. I am so sorry I did not mean to do this." he told me being really apologetic. I have no right to be angry because I let him kiss me.

He flipped to the other side of the bed. the movie already ended minutes ago I think I'm not sure I lost track of time. "it's already late I should be going home now before my mom freaks out." I tell Grey and fix my dress.

After a while he laughs and I can't help but laugh too. " I don't know what you laughing at but it's real funny" I tell him and look outside the window since we were already on the way to my house. " Amy I hope you're not mad at me, i'm so sorry." Grey tells me really looking guilty. I bet he thinks our friendship is over. " it's okay don't worry. I mean it's not your fault we both acknowledged the feeling right." I tell him and turn on the radio because this is getting really awkward.

The engines stops and I get out the car quickly as possible, I wave him goodbye and get in the house. My mom is not back yet from her work so I guess I am home alone for now.

I lock the door behind me and prepare dinner for my mom. I cook chicken and rice, my mom is going to be glad when she finds this home cooked meal. she likes home cooked meals and I haven't been cooking for a long while.

I walk to my room and do some home-works. OMG!!! I almost forgot to text Jen today. She better not be mad.

I sit down on the bed and think to myself that I don't want to be tangled in boy drama this year. I don't want negative drama, not this year.

I better clear this with Grey tomorrow that whatever we did should never be talked about anymore because honestly speaking the truth I don't feel him and that happened because I don't know either but I don't wanna talk about it. i'm done....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ayt guys I'm done with this chapter. I wonder what Grey thinks about what happened between he and Amy. BUT then I'll be updating soon. before I forget don't forget to vote guys bye