Chapter III

Amy Carter

I woke up the next day happy ASF, my mom is starting a new job. I checked the time and I had an hour to prepare myself.

I put on a cream white crop top on with blue jeans and my white Airforce 1. I put on lip gloss and held a high bun.

I went to the kitchen to find my mom there already eating. I greeted her and I ate with her. She was so hyper.

I laughed and kissed her goodbye. I put my earphones on and listen to Bryson Tiller- Exchange. Kendall always asked why I listen to Bryson Tiller because I don't date. I just shrug my shoulders.

After a while I'm finally at the school premises. I went to my respected register class. I went to my Instagram and went to my d.m.

Jennifer_Sky : Hey Amy, I was wondering if we could hang out today afterschool just the two of us?
Miss_Amy: Yea cool.

Kendall_Candy: Gurl I gave Chase the cookie.
Miss_Amy: Kendall you should stop fucking any guy you go on a date with its not good.
Kendall_Candy: Bitch you're just jealous because you haven't broke your V-Card yet.
Miss_Amy: Did you just call me a bitch, I told you to stop calling me that.
Kendall_Candy: What are you going to do about it huh?
Miss_Amy: none girl, I'm not in it for bullsh*t

The teacher came in and marked the register, the bell rang and we went to our first class.

I left Kendall just like that. You see, just because she has that banging body she thinks that she knows everything. I was just tryna help her but seems like it's gone be a problem.

Gray sat next to me and we did the bro hug. We started talking since the teacher isn't here yet.

Gray "yo sup girl?" He said with enthusiasm.

Amy "non bro, why you askin?" I asked him.

Gray "Nah I overheard Kendall telling her minions she wanna kick your ass." He said with a questioning stare.

Amy "TF she took our convo personal. I was just tellin her she should stop giving every nigga her pussy man." I was schocked to here this. I raised my brow at Gray

Gray "She's a hoe " I told you I don't like her now look what happened.

The teacher came in and gave us work.

After what seems like hours it was finally time time for break.

I went to my usual place and took out my lunch, it was cake and coke. I bought them before coming to school.

Jennifer came and we sat together. Well we talked about life in usual, she comes from a rich family and they live at town.

I don't know why she came to school over here. Turns out she ain't a snob nor a brat.

While we were laughing Kendall came.

Kendall "So I see you're over here with this rat." She said putting her mean face

Jennifer "Is there a problem with that?" She said putting her own mean face on

Kendall "I see you taking this bitch's side." She said giving me a stinky eye.

Amy "I told you to stop calling me a bitch." I said that dangerously low. This was the first time I've been embarassed in front of people.

Kendall "I asked you what'chu gon do about it huh!" She pushed me on my shoulder.

Amy I almost fell, I looked at Jennifer and she nodded I don't know at what but I had courage. Fire was burning through me.

I looked at Kendall with rage and I gave her a hard slap and said, "I DON'T ARGUE WITH STINKY HOES!!"

The crowd that I almost didn't notice roared with noise. I stood there and gave Kendall a hard stare.

I could see that she was scared and shocked because both me and her knew that this was my first time hitting someone and swearing in public.

Gray was over there the whole time and when he saw that the teacher was coming he pulled me out of the crowd to the back of the school.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please Vote.....