Chapter X

Amy

My mom opens the front door. I know it's her because she's the only one that has the keys obviously.

So I went to the kitchen only to find her with Chase. Damn I forgot that one. LOL.

"Hey everyone." I greeted them and I drank cold water.

"Hey hunny, I see you cooked here." My mom said opening the pot. She then added, "Oh it's enough for all of us."

Damn I facepalm and took out plates. Now I got to dish out for him. My day can't get any better.

We sat on the table. My mom and Chase were talking.

"So what grade are you in?" Chase asks suddenly interested.

"I'm in my last year in highschool." I answer him. "How bout you?"

"Oh no I'm done with that, I'm in college" he told me.

Okay well I'm a very observant and intuitive person and something tells me this guy ain't nice at all. He does seem great and all hot plus he was Kendall's fling, Don't know if they still a thing or not but that don't matter, we ain't friends no more.

We start digging in. "This is delicious, you sure you don't want to be a chef" with that we all laughed. Okay he got a sense of humor.

We all get done eating. I walk him to the door. "You seem like a nice girl Amy," he tells me that.

"Well I am a nice girl unless you mess with me Chase," I tell him as a matter of fact.

"Interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing you more often," he says that and doesn't wait for my response.

Whatever though, I close the door and head to the kitchen to wash the dishes. Argh I got a long day tomorrow.

I wear my pink pj's and sleep. After a few hours I think it is 23h00 now, I receive a call from Hades.

"It's eleven o'clock at night, I'm tryna catch sleep." I tell him rudely, you don't disturb a person like me when I'm sleeping.

"Hey princess I'm just checking if you're okay, what are you up to?" He asks.

"You're calling me in the middle of the night and ask me that, are you crazy? I'm fine thank you now can I rest?" I tell him sleepy this time. See whether he's hot or not you don't mess with my sleep.

"Okay princess have a goodnight rest I'll call you tomorrow." He hangs up and I immediately go to sleep.

In The Morning

I wake up, mhm today seems like a beautiful day, I put on black crop top and long black boyfriend jeans with sandals. Held my hair in a high ponytail.

I walk out to the kitchen. My mom is already up. "So tell me girl, you and Hades." She looks at me with curious eyes.

"Mom chill will you, damn I been telling you we not nothing and I'm off limits," I laugh and sit down having my breakfast.

"I actually I should go, I don't want to be late."

Beep! Beep! Beep! I check my phone and it's a notification from Instagram.

Kendall_Sky: Girl where ya at?
Miss_Amy: I know you missed me but chill will you?
Kendall_Sky: You owe me news lady don't think I forgot, unlike you I don't forget easily.
Miss_Amy: I never said you forgot damn girl, cut me some slack
Kendall_Sky: Just get here already I can't wait up.
Miss_Amy: I'm at the gate.

I laugh and put my phone away. I find her at my locker listening to music. I went over her and hugged her from behind.

She laughs and she turns around and give me a warm hug. "Girl juicy news now please," she says in a sweet voice.

The bell rings and I'm like pheww! I'm out "Don't think you can get away with this" she tells me and I laugh.

I'm so glad I found a girlfriend like her, this should be fun.

I get to my register class and the second bell rings notifying us the first period has started. I go out and attend Maths.

This gone sound weird but I really love Maths. It is so nice and the coolest subject so far. Sure the problems make me cry all the time but other than that I'm okay and I love it.

I sit at my usual place, and I get a message

Hades da king: Hey princess, whatcha doing?
Sunflower: Hey, I'm in class, why you asking obvious questions? Or you finding lame excuses to talk to me?
Hades da king: No need to be bitter princess I just wanna know
Sunflower: Well now you know, not to be rude but whatchu want?
Hades da king: Well I want to fetch you from school.
Sunflower: Ain't you got better things to do?
Hades da king: No I want to be with you this afternoon.
Sunflower: And why is that? Actually don't come, I'm busy today.
Hades da king: Busy with what?
Sunflower: Busy with none of your business.
Hades da king: Why the hell you being rude to me? Girl you need a punishment.
Sunflower: You're disturbing me and I'm old to be receiving punishments.
Hades da king: Don't act innocent, you know what I'm talking about.
Sunflower: Wtf you talking about?
Hades da king: mhm seems like you're clueless. You'll know as time goes princess.
Sunflower: DON'T COME TO MY SCHOOL!
Hades da king: I am not promising anything.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^