Chapter VI

Hades Sky

The girl right before my eyes looks hot ASF. She looks like a goddess. Nice flawless chocolate skin.

You see, me and my girlfriend are on a complicated relationship. She cheated on me with my best friend before and honestly I don't give a fuck.

I know I'm hot and I got the looks. I don't need a girl but this girl looks so perfect

"I am Jennifer's friend, she went to take som-" Jennifer cut her off.

She looks shy.

"Oh I see you have met my brother. This is Hades."

Jennifer tells her and she nods and say something. I didn't hear I was busy obsessing over her on my mind.

Jennifer wants to call a cab but I stop her. Since we're all going to the same place why don't we all go together.

"No it's fine I'll take y'all ladies, you can cancel the cab plus y'all look extra hot." I tell them and she blushes while my sister go look for the key.

We go to my Mercedes Benz the latest. And we all get in. They both go to the back and they start talking.

My little sister hasn't brought a friend home and I'm surprised about this one.

I look at her at the rear mirror and focus on the road. I gotta have this girl. I thought to myself.

Amy Carter

I notice him looking and me at the rear mirror. I pout Jennifer and we laugh.

We get out of the car and we walk in. The sound is so loud and everyone is plastered against each other.

We got in and DaBaby ft Roddy Ricch ~ Rockstar. I like this song and we went to grab something in a red cup.

It tasted bitter I guess this had to be beer. I haven't tried it before. I became to loosen up. My favourite part of the song was on and I sang to it.

Brand new Lamborghini, fuck a cop car
With the pistol on my hip like I'm a cop (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Have you ever met a real nigga rockstar?
This ain't no guitar, bitch, this a Glock (Woo)
My Glock told me to promise you gon' squeeze me (Woo)
You better let me go the day you need me (Woo)
Soon as you up me on that nigga, get to bustin' (Woo)
And if I ain't enough, go get the chop

I love this song. I swayed to it. I loved it. The Wong ended and a couple more went through.

I was getting tipsy. I went upstairs to use the bathroom. I was doing the women's work after that I rushed downstairs again.

I went downstairs and I saw Hades. I went to him and sat on his lap. My brain was screaming at me but I continued.

It felt good. This is the first time I sit on a guy's lap. I looked at him and he smirked. Ouukkay. Doja Cat~Say So was on I stood up and swayed my hips.

Hades was looking at me, Hungrily. I swayed em hips. I walked away. I don't know what was wrong with me.

I think I'm drunk cause normally I don't do such stuff. I hate this shit.

I went to sit outside. I can't even walk properly. The sound is still blaring out pretty loud.

I sat at the back of the house. As I was sitting. "You shouldn't be here alone you know." He said. I looked at him. "What do you know golden boy." I told him.

"The guys here in the party are not at their right minds." He said. "And why do you care?" I looked at him.

He looked back and stared at the sky. I stared at the sky. It was so awkward sitting with him. "It is pretty today out here." I told him. "Yeah it is." He told me.

He looked at me and caught me staring at him. Well I haven't kissed before. He was getting closer and closer. When he was inches closer. His phone rang and he moved away.

Boom! What the hell happened. Fuck I was close to kissing him. I hate beer. Now I'm drowsy as hell. He came back after a while.

"Ay come kiss me." I told him. He looked unsure and then he smiled.

"You look really handsome don't you think we'd look super cute together. I mean the same hair colour, plus you look yummy." I told him drowsy.

He laughed and offered. "I gotta go somewhere real fast, do you want a ride home?" He asked me. "Yessss" I answered back.

We went to his car. As he was driving I was busy singing. We reached our destination. He opened the door for me and we went to my front door.

He knocked on my door and my mom's opened it. I was embarassed.

"Hades, what are you-? Oh you brought my daughter home." My mother said warmly. "Mrs Carter uh..... I didn't know you're Amy's mother." Hades replied shocked.

"Well she's my daughter, thanks for bringing her here." My mother told Hades. "It's an honour." He said.

I walked in the house and drank water. I went back to the door. I heard my mom say "She'll walk you back to the car," and she walked away.

I closed the door behind us and walked him to his car. "Thanks for the ride and sorry for everything that I said, I was tipsy." I told him.

"Make sure you don't undress next week time." He laughed. "What the hell. Why would I do that. And there won't be no next time." I told him.

"Goodbye princess." He said. "Argh I'm not a princess. Don't ever call me that." I told him. " What re you going to do about it?" He got in his car and drove away.

I huffed and turned back to the house. I locked the door and went to my room. I put on pyjamas and get on bed. As soon as I hit it. I'm gone with sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please don't forget to vote it means a lot.