Chapter IV

Amy Carter

Gray "I haven't seen you so angry in my life," He boasted.

Amy "that was unintentional, I didn't mean to slap her but the embarassment, I can't deal."

Gray "What you did was brave as hell. I don't believe you actually hit someone." Gray said laughing.

Amy "Why are you laughing, it's not joke. I'm actually scared ASF because I might get called to the principal's office." I looked around anxious.

Gray "You scared of that shit.... You're too innocent bruh," Gray said laughing hard.

Amy "Whatever bro. I'm leaving." I walked away and Started to think.

Kendall has always been the Barbie doll in our friendship. Not that I'm jealous or anything.

She wanted me to cover up for her when she went to get laid. Okay I get that friends stand up for each other.

But she was always doing extra. I won't lie to y'all she's cute and hot ASF.

She always has me cut up in everything she does. When we take pictures she would crop me out of it. One thing I know is that friends don't do that to each other.

When she goes to town, she never invites me. When she's invited to a party she never comes with me.

All she ever did was cut me but now I'm tired of all that shit. Imma stand up for myself.

I walked to class and I sat down. People were looking at me. Okay I really got annoyed ASF. I ignored the stares and I took out my book.

The maths teacher wasn't here. What a surprise. The bell rang finally indicating school out.

Walking down the stairs I felt weight off my chest. I felt proud of myself.

I walked back home and as I was thinking. You see I'm always thinking I'm sure I would die with overthinking.

Flashback

. I thought about my father. Few tears rolled down my face but I wiped them off fast.

The good advice he always told me, I kept it inside and let it grow within me. He always told me to forget the haters because all they gone do is HATE.

He told me to get my weight. He made me laugh and he knew when I was crying. He would bring sweets

I finally reached home and I unlocked the house and locked it again. I threw my bag on the kitchen counter.

I splashed water on my face and texted Jennifer who seemed to be hanging out with me lately.

Miss_Amy: Hey Jennifer, I'm sorry we couldn't hang out can we do this like Friday..
Jennifer_Sky: it's cool Amy, I dunno what I was thinking plus today is Wednesday there's no fun

I laughed indeed there was no fun on a Wednesday afternoon.

Miss_Amy: Yea That's true😂
Jennifer_Sky: I'll see you tomorrow then. What you did today was very brave.
Miss_Amy: You think so.... Wait what was you nodding at when you nodded at me?
Jennifer_Sky: I was just trying to tell you that it's okay.
Miss_Amy: Okay anyway thanks for standing up for me I really appreciate what you did.
Jennifer_Sky: Nah it's cool isn't that what friends are for. Anyway I gotta do something I'll see you tomorrow at school.

I heard my mom opened the front door. I went to her.

"HEY mom, how was your day?" I asked her eager to hear.

"Well hunny my day was G-R-E-A-T. Well the house obviously was big and all. The work. Phew. Was a lot but they said I could do everything I wanted to eat." My mom said happy.

"Oh and on Weekends I don't work, isn't that fantastic?" She said again.

"That's cool mom at least, you're happy that's all that matters."

My birthday is in two months on March. I don't know what to do yet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please vote and comment what you think about the story so far.