The Reunion

" Percy? Is that you"? She asked me. I nodded my head to her. " Missed you too mom," l said to her.

Third pov

Aphrodite had tears of happiness streaking down her eyes. She had a look of pure joy and disbelief on her face as she hugged her son tightly. She was never able to get over the death of her son. So to get over her pain she whored herself out. Slept with every other guy and cheated on her husband. She wouldn't be that sad if his essence was sent to reform in Tartarus, but everyone believed that he went to the realm of the faded. But here is her baby boy standing in front of her in flesh and blood ( or flesh and ichor in case of immortals 😅).  She prayed to any higher deity that it shouldn't be a dream as she clung to him as if he would disappear if she let him go.  To her left, Artemis smiled. Everyone thought that Artemis hated Aphrodite, but they were far from truth. Aphrodite and Artemis were the most affected due to the death of Perseus. To cope with the grief and pain Artemis started her hunt and become a man-hater as everyone called her while Aphrodite become the so-called slut. Poseidon was also affected badly by this and went into a deep depression, and the marriage with Amphitrite was what helped him out of it.

Perseus pov

I felt a tear run down my eye as I hugged my mom after many millennia. "Hey mom, it's ok, I am not gonna disappear. " I said to her and I felt her nodding against my chest. She then moved apart and I got to breathe in some air. But by the next second, I was again trapped in a bear hug. This time by an over-excited father. " My boy, I am so glad to see you," my dad said to which I smiled and nodded. That is when I heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. I looked up to see my uncle looking down at me. " Perseus, it is good to see you again my nephew." He said. " It is an understatement. We missed you, bro. It was really boring without you. I am so glad you are back." Apollo cut in with a megawatt grin on his face.

Third pov
Zeus was irritated by his son interrupting his speech but didn't say anything. He knew what Apollo said was true. Perseus was the big brother of both Apollo and Hermes. Helping them is playing pranks or teaching them new combat techniques. To be honest, Zeus missed his nephew too. On his guest throne, Hades also had a small smile on his face as he looked down at his favorite nephew. Unlike other Olympians, he often came down to the underworld and talked to Hades along with Hestia. Speaking of Hestia, she had a bright smile on her face as she watched her brother hug his son. Even Hera had a smile on her face as she gazed down on her nephew. " As  I was saying before I was interrupted" Zeus continued to which Apollo grinned" It is good to have you back, nephew. But as you know, the winter solstice meeting is currently going on. So I request all the gods to go back to your thrones. It would be great if you would also take a guest throne nephew. " Zeus said looking at his nephew to which Percy nodded. Perseus then waved his hand summoning his throne next to Hades as his Olympian throne was removed ages ago. That is when he noticed that he still had his armor on.

Percy pov

I snapped my fingers and changed my clothes into simple black jeans with a tight sea-green tee shirt and a  black rider's jacket with combat boots. " Damn cuz, you look hot as always. It's going to be hard to pick up chicks. " whistled Apollo and I grinned at him. Artemis had an annoyed look on her face as she muttered something about her idiot boyfriend and stupid brother. After I sat on my throne Zeus was going to say something when Dionysus cut in." Can someone please explain who this guy is? " He asked. Athena proceeded to answer this question as always" He is Perseus." She said. " Son of Poseidon and Aphrodite. God of Time, Tides,
Heroes, loyalty, Night and Combat."
" Oh! And why was I not informed of him?" He asked lazily.  " That was because we thought he faded and that happened before you were born. We don't know how he came back. And about that Percy, how are you back? I know for a fact that you wouldn't stay away from Artemis for this long without a reason. So mind enlightening the council about it?" She asked with curiosity in her eyes. " I will tell you about it Athena, but first I think we need to discuss the matter of heroes here". That is when the council noticed the three demigods and a demititan, standing in the corner of the throne room with wide eyes.

____________________________________ 
: This is my first story. Please try to support.

All the characters and plot belong to Rick Riordan. Please ignore the grammatical errors.😅😅

. Pls, comment on your response.
..Pls vote for the story.