Ch 8 - Quest Gone Wrong

New chapter!
...

So, uh...

Yeah...

Just read the chapter.
----------------------------------------------------------

...

Huh?

Kazuma: Where am i?

I looked around, seeing a familiar checkered floor in a black room and a chair in front of me.

This place is where...

Kazuma: Oh, did i die again?
----------------------------------------------------------

After the battle with Verdia, that Devil King General, the season turned to winter.

By now, i was pretty much broke due to paying part of the debt, and i was only left with money for a few more night in the inn.

I desesperately need money, or a house of my own so that i don't have to pay for a bed to sleep...

I opened the door of the guild, to look for a quest that can pay me some more time in the inn.

*Sigh* If that girl wasn't so retarded, i could pass a nice day sleeping and eating tasty things...

Kazuma: I want money!

Oh, they are here.

Aqua: Huh? Everyone wants that, obviously! Anyway, you're entirely too unresourceful. You make a goddess like myself sleep in a stable every single night!

You know? Now that i think about it, why haven't they got themselves a room in the inn before Aqua fucked up our lives?

Aqua: Aren't you ashamed of yourself? If you understand that, then give me more luxury. Spoil memore!

Kazuma: Do you not get why i want more money?

Aqua: Huh?

Kazuma: Debt! Thanks to the debt you've racked up, most of the reward money we earn from every quest we do is deducted to repay those debts! Just this morning, when i awoke my eyelashes were frozen solid! If i keep sleeping in that stable, i'll freeze to death!

Aqua: I can't help it! This city may have perished in that battle with Verdia, if not for my super astounding efforts! You should exalt me more! All of you should praise me, praise me, and spoil me—

*Bonk!*

Aqua: Ouch! Who did that—*Nervous*A-Ah Y/n, you're here...

Y/n: What was that you were talking about.

Aqua: N-Nothing!

I made a finger gun, danmaku formed in the tip of my finger and pointed it to Aqua.

Y/n: I said, What. Was. That?

Aqua: That i should be rewarded and spoiled instead of being treated like this...

Y/n: Ho? It seems that you learned nothing after our talk. Kazuma, if she's so great as she claims to be, how about if we give the reward, the praises and All of the debt to her?