Ch 5 - Blowing Up Some Castles And A Very Angry Dullahan

Toasts here, kept you waiting huh?

And yeah, i'm sorry that i took so long, sometimes i wish i wasn't so lazy, but anyway, here is the new chapter y'all been waiting for... Or maybe not, in that case well, fuck.

And as always, it's a long chapter, i must learn to make shorter chapters idk

Oh yeah, idk if there is any grammar mistakes, if you find one, let me know.
------------------------------------------------------------------
A day has passed since the cabbages, Y/n going crazy for money and him comfirming to be a male to Megumin with Darkness accidentadly hearing it and started rambling things that are very far fetched and of course moaning after being bonked in the head, because of Darkness being Darkness, after that he just cleared things out and he just ended going to bed.

Right now we can see our MC with his miko outfit going out of the library, he decided to do his homework and read about this world, and with that he also asked people about people worshipping Aqua.

He didn't like the answer.

He's just going to the guild, thinking about things, on how to trigger a power so he can use it, but before he could think of more things that could work, he arrived

He entered the guild, as always, a bunch of people were already here, after searching for a bit, he spotted Kazuma and started walking to him.

Kazuma: All right... Create Water!

He filled a glass of water and drink it, very useful magic

Kazuma: Haah, well, that's about what i'd expect from elementary magic.

Y/n: So you're learning magic now, huh?

Kazuma: Yup, after watching someone use this, an entry popped in my card, it didn't use many points, so i decided to learn it, maybe now that i learned this i'm a bit more of an adventurer.

Y/n: If you say so.

And without any of the two noticing, the masochist of the party arrived.

Darkness: Kazuma! Y/n! Look! I repaired my armor with the reward i got for the cabbages, and it's so shiny now! What do you two think?

Kazuma: Looks like the sort of armor some newly-rich aristocrat's son would wear.

Y/n: You're right on that, Kazuma.

Darkness: There are times when i'd like some genuine praise, too. You two will never show any mercy, do you, Y/n? Kazuma?

Y/n: Yeah yeah, stop with that, and what the hell is she doing with that poor staff? *points at Megumin*

Megumin: Irresistible. Irresistible! The luster of this manatite staff brimming with magical power... Haah Hahhah...

Y/n: And that staff is just a recolor-

Aqua: What was that?! Hey, you, what's the meaning of this?! Just how many cabbages do you think i caught?!

Luna: W-Well... Most of what you caught is actually lettuce...

Aqua: Why is there lettuce mixed in?!

Darkness: It is true that lettuce has a low redemption rate.

After shaking Luna a bit, Aqua started going to the direction where the MC party is.

Aqua: Y/n-san! About how much was youe reward from our last quest?

Y/n: I think it was about five millions.

Aqua, Megumin and Darkness: Huh?!