Ch 6 - The Alligators And Sir Simp: The Legendary Knight

Fucking shit.

Do you know how much time my internet turned shitty?

I dont even know right know, but it was a giant fucking suffering, i probably missed events in gachas, so much things that didn't loaded.

It pained me.

Oh yeah, i'm changing the parts where the crimson demons have black hair to dark brown hair as how that is the color in the anime.

Oh yeah, i just gave up on making shorter chapters, and as the usual, tell me if you find that i wrote something wrong.

Yeah that's all, you can read the chapter.

Length: 4244 words.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is another day in this parallel world our mc and Kazuma have been transported to, Y/n decided to move to an inn, which is where he currently he is, he was looking at his gohei with one thought.

Y/n: ...Wasn't this shorter?

He decided that he gave too much attention to his gohei, and decided to go to the guild to reunite with his teammates.

After some walking, he arrived and entered the guild, and the first thing he heard was... Aqua complaining.

Aqua: I've had all i can take of living in a debt!

Of course she got herself again a debt.

Y/n: Hello everybody, and what the hell happened now Aqua...

Aqua: Y/n! Just in time, let's do a quest! Thanks to that dullahan, there are only tough ones left, but let's accept one! I want money!

Darkness: I... I don't mind...

Aqua: *On her knees* P-Please! I'm sick of working part-time in the shopping district! The manager yells at me if any croquettes aren't sold! I'll work hard! I'll give it everything i've got this time!

Kazuma: This is one pitiful self-proclaimed goddess. *Aparts Aqua away* I'm sure i'll run out of money eventually, too, so go find a decent-looking quest for us.

Aqua: *Gets up* Got it! *Leaves*

Y/n: ...Kazuma Kazuma

Kazuma: Yes im Kazuma.

Y/n: Did you really send Aqua to find a quest for us when she is the most useless of all of us?

Kazuma: Huh?

------------------------------------------------------------------
*With Aqua*
------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqua: Hmmm... *Takes an incredibly hard quest* All right.

Kazuma: *Snatches the quest* That's not "all right"! What the hell are you trying to accept?!