Ch.4 - The Masochist, The Thief And The Cabbages

Holy fuck
I didn't expect this to surpass 1k reads
Thanks

And also i'm sorry i didn't updated this, but since i got RDR2 i couldn't stop playing it, it's just that it was so damn addictive to play, and this game made me cry in a way i never cried before, 10/10 game, so well, i'm sorry for not updating this

Also, if there is an error with a sentence, please tell me so i can fix it, because Y'all know im not the best with talking and writing in english, and i may commit many mistakes writing this since i should probably be sleeping rn

That's all i needed to say
And once again
I'm sorry
And if you see an error or something that doesn't makes sense, im fixing it tomorrow.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Darkness: My name is Darkness. My calling is that of a crusader. Would you please... Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Y/n: you're not normal like the other two arent you?

Kazuma: Um...

Darkness: Those two slimy ladies earlier and this one over here are allies of yours, right? What in the world did that to them?

Kazuma: Oh, uh... They were swallowed by Giant Toads, and the mucus-

Darkness: What?! It's worse than i imagined...

Y/n: Well i guess she's preocupied for the others?

Darkness: No, wait! As a knight' i cannot overlook such horrors befalling three girls of such a tender age!

Kazuma Her eyes are scaring me... She's setting off my danger radar.'
No, I'd advice against it.

Y/n: Yeah, we have a terrible party, two of the girls you saw earlier are, well... not that good, only Kazuma and i can defend ourselves... more or less, so it's better if you look elsewher-

Darkness: *starts squeezing Kazuma's hand* That's even better! (Kazuma in the background: Ow! Ow! Ow!)

Darkness: *releases Kazuma's hand* The truth is, this was a bit difficult for me to say, but while i have confidence in my strength and stamina, i am clumsy... So, um... None of my attacks ever hit their mark.

Y/n: Well ok, in my time here i have already seen two useless girls, right now im in front of a one that sounds like a kinky one...

Darkness: *gets close to Y/n face* As such, i'll charge to the front line, so please use me as a shield!

Y/n: TOO CLOSE, TOO FUCKING CLOSE, FUCK ME AND MY LIFE FOR BEING A SIMP FOR A VIRTUAL DOG GIRL, FUCKING LACK OF HUMAN INTERACTION! Though i don't mind using her as a human shield, even though she's useless as far she did tell us, i dont really want to get hurt and all that shit... i guess we could let her in?

Y/n: ...O-

Kazuma: No. I could never use a woman as a shield.

Darkness: It would be my pleasure!

Kazuma: Well, we get eaten by monsters in every battle.

Darkness: That would be even more my pleasure!

Y/n: Kazuma probably right now wants to get away as far as posible right now, i guess i'll help him out of this, i must always remember it, bros before hoes.

The next day

Y/n: *while walking to the guild with Kazuma* Hey Kazuma, do you think we will find an actual normal person that wants to join us?