part one

Sae Byeok's POV

i stared at ji-yeong as we were told about what the "marble game" was about. i felt shattered, i didn't want it to be like this.. not at all. when i first met ji-yeong i kind of felt connected to her, sure i kind of teased her a bit and was acting cold towards her but is this really how it would have to end?

she looked back at me with visible fear in her eyes, then a turned into a grin. i was confused.. what was she plotting? 

we both got sent to go to our little rooms being in there with one masked worker. "hey," i said. "how do you want to do this?" she went quiet for a moment, then responded "i say we just talk." "about?" i reply. "things we couldn't say to others," she said happily. "only one of us are gonna make it out.. so why not?" she says smiling even more. "sure.." 

i felt queasy knowing that only one of us would make it out alive during this game. 

why did we have to pick each other right now?

-7 minutes passed-

i filled with sadness after our talk we had so far, i couldn't help but then to just wanna be with her in and out of here.. why did it have to be this way? i know i was willing to come back but they made us think we were picking people to work with, not to go against.

i stared at the masked worker, or guard you could say. finally, after thinking, and thinking, and thinking, and thinking i came up with an idea.. an idea that could maybe get us both out of here, together. "ji-yeong!" i say loudly. she jumped "yes?" she says back. i scoot closer to her and leaning into her ear, "i think i have a way we can both get out of here," i whisper. "i'm listening" she replies back while whispering softly. 

*okay so if im going to be honest this is my first time ever like making a story type thing so if theres anything i can do to make it better please tell me and be as harsh as u can! also this is part one so i hope u enjoyed it so farrrr, bye for now<33333*