Information Collecting

"So there was a suicide involving a female student, and strange crying sounds coming from the area in the exam hall which used to be ..."

"The old girls bathroom." Rebecca clarified.

"We'll need more information on the suicide. Who it was, when it was and why. I'm leaving that up to you two," Naru said, pointing to Rebecca and Olivia.

"Sure! We'll ask as many people, including the teachers!" Rebecca nodded. Olivia groaned.

"Do we have to ask the teachers!? They're scary..."

"Get to work! We'll be setting up the cameras and equipment ready for the séance."

"Séance?" Olivia asked.

"A séance is where mediums attempt to contact the spirits. They temporarily possess the medium and talk through them." Lin replied from his computer

"Oh, thanks! So we're off, don't do anything exiting without us!" Rebecca waved and they left.

"Before you go, here," Naru tossed them a pair of walkie-talkies.

"In case something happens."

"Cool."

~~~~

"Come in, Agent GB this is Agent Awesome and Agent Iggy do you read?"

"Stop messing around."

"Just making sure they weren't duds!"

"And what does 'GB' mean?"

"Ghost Buster."

"Okay they work so who's first on the list?" Olivia asked Rebecca who had made a list of people to talk to first.

"Um, Ms Walls, the textiles teacher." The two shuddered as they rapped on the door. Ms Walls was the ancient textiles teacher who loves to shout.

"Come in." The sharp voice of the teacher traveled through the wood as it creaked over.

"Um, sorry for bothering you but we wondered if we could ask you a few questions?" Rebecca asked sheepishly.

"Yes, as long as they don't take to much time."

"Thank you, we were wondering if you knew anything about the suicide which happened in this school?"

"Which one?"

"W-what do you mean which one?" Olivia blurted out, shocked.

There were two. Are you with those 'Ghost Hunter' people?" Mrs Walls asked angrily.

"Um, yes, we're collecting information to help them."

"I want no part of that nonsense! Please leave or I will give you detention for the remainder of your weeks here."

"Sorry to bother you!" The girls whimpered and rushed out, shutting the door and sinking to the floor.

"That was horrible!" Rebecca sighed.

"It was! But we can't stop now! We need to find out about both of those suicides!" Olivia said and the headed off to the next person on the list. Mr Yamato who was a transfer from Japan and taught business and economics.

"Hello, Mr Yamato could we ask you a few questions?" Olivia smiled as the old man looked up from his paperwork. Mr Yamato had been working here for 29 years, if he didn't know about the suicides, no one would.

"Why yes, what would you like to know? Is it for your exams?"

"No, actually it's about the suicides which happened here."

"Ah. I see. What would you like to know?" He said darkly.

"We were wondering if you knew anything regarding the dates when they happened and who it was?"

"Well, the first one happened around last June and was a young girl who was about to take her exams. Her name was April Quinn. The second one was Jenny Walters and happened a month after."

"Thank you." The girls nodded and left.

"That was slightly depressing." Rebecca said.

"Yeah. Well let's report back to base."

~~~~

"Okay, so we can search up the two names and find out their dates of death." Naru said. The girls stood there, staring blankly.

"What?" Naru spat.

"Oh thank you for finding out information on the deaths we couldn't have done it without you!"

"I'm forever in your debt, how can I repay you?"

"Thanks." Naru said reluctantly.

"Charming."