chapter 41

Stella pov

Yesterday was amazing I can't believe Dakota done that he sure has a way with words and actions he such a charmer but to me it doesn't have to be all about charming me I'm just wanting the one that treats me right, showing how much they love me and care about me, we work as a team we appreciate each other, I went downstairs to the kitchen my mom and dad where sitting at the table discussing what they can get next for mom trailer that will sale, morning mom and dad, morning Stella they said, I grabbed a plate and got eggs and sausage from the stove and a glass of chocolate milk thank you for breakfast mom we had this for awhile, you welcome Stella I just wanted eggs and your dad came in a took some so I figured I make you a couple thank you mom, as I was eating dad asked how it go with Dakota yesterday I said we good he took me to this fancy building we had lunch he sung a make up song to me it was really nice song he sung do for love by Danny gokey, dad said well that nice at least you guys made up, yeah it nice but also get this he got Jerry b. Jenkins the author of left behind series I liked and he talked to me and told me that he would help me get my story published and gave me his email to send it over to him, wow that nice Stella we didn't know you where wanting to be an author yeah I have been working on a story I'm just going day by day and if it works out it by God to give me the gift to become an author I gave him praise because I will be following God path for me, that nice Stella you can do anything you set your mind to I hope it will work out for you you always been talented with reading books maybe that is your gift to write stories thanks dad, what you guys up to today we are going out to get supplies for the trailer and we gonna visit your mamaw   we be home this evening take care and make sure you clean today ok bye love you guys, bye they said and they where gone they went out the door, I cleaned the house and sat down at the couch to watch TV I texted Dakota and see how he doing he said off to class then work I said that be exhausting be safe, he said what you up to, nothing much I said mom and dad left I had to clean the house I'm just sitting on the couch watching TV, he sent back and said yeah that do much better then sitting in class and then go work at mechanic shop yeah just careful ok, I will talk to you later I'm entering the classroom, ok talk you later. I texted Daniel see what he doing, he texted back I'm actually on lunch break we can a few that nice what you eating for lunch grilled cheese sandwich with small amount of potato salad, sounds good, he texted and said what you doing right now just sitting on my couch watch TV and talking to you my mom and dad left they had to go some places they said they are going to the hospital later to talk to mamaw keep you ear open lol, he sent lol if I see them here I will, ok, he sent another message and sent you must be bored I'm very bored they leave me here to clean and do whatever but want me to just sit and do nothing after til they get back home it's so lonely here sometimes, he sent back now I see why you where going crazy when I left you alone when I came her to work and you decided to walk to town, yeah but at least you said I could they don't let me do anything unless I'm with them or they really approve I can leave if not I just sit here and drive my self crazy that another reason I read a lot so I can just escape into my book I can imagine that part of the story, I connect with the characters they are like my reader friends lol. A few minutes later he texts back I understand that it really is hard for you sometimes you be by yourself all the time and no one listens you in a blue room right now are you, all the time I text back, no one understand what is to feel like to always be in depression what it like it like I'm underwater and can't get to the top and breathe I just feel trapped suck in this mode to get up help my mom and dad, clean the house, watch TV, read a little, they come home help them some more until they go to bed then I just go up to bed to fall asleep crying because I don't have anyone in my life that has ever loved me, I try to show my mom and dad sometimes I scream that maybe they will the heavyness in my voice feel my heart crushing to be heard that I'm am a human being, I'm not invisible that they just walk on, I have sit and think a long time cause I never understood where God created me to this world where people see me as nothing just use and treat me like I'm nothing, they feel like they can to me anyway they want don't care that it will crush more and traumatize my brain and until I just move around like off my feet that will suddenly won't ever move again I just want God to bring someone that will love me as much as him because he works from above but I'm in storm down here. He said wow that was deep I'm sorry you have that problem you most definitely should be loved and happy and God is working on you right now he will give the live and care for you deserve for the rest of your life, he take away the heavy burden in your chest you see. U know I have always have patience in me it's just sometimes you wonder how you get up and your eyes are so heavy I could sleep a life time but God pushes me up and continue until I have finished my mission of this earth. Yeah I hear you, I have to Stella but I nice you open to me like this this if you parents are not home at 6 I'm come over and I take to my secret place you know what I'm talking about, yes that be nice it felt like I pushing up higher the last time I talk to him he knows me more then my self and he will show who I am then sitting here watching my life fade away talk to you later get to work lol. Lol talk to you later, and I sit and pray that my parents don't come in at 6 or I can go to a peaceful land to take away my emptiness away.