chapter 37

Dakota pov
I can't believe that just happened I took my time to go and hang out with her just to always saying she wants more time I went over there to tell her I feel and I still have been screwed over by that Dr I just still haven't figured out what was so different from him that was three days to me that known her forever God she frustrates me that I still love her like crazy, I'm heading to the Austin and Cole gym today the day they let out there frustrated week out to, I pulled into the gym and head towards the back to a double door that says head owner office I knocked until I heard come in I walked in to see Austin leaning over on the desk writing away on papers, I said what up man, he looked up and said "hey man where you been"? You know the usual, where Cole? He out getting us lunch you in, yeah man I was hanging out with Stella but since that went down the drain I had to blow off some steam  I knew you guy be here, trow some punchs, lift some weight, laugh and of course gain it all back of eating like it the last time, he laughed about that, so what the deal why you saying it down the drain with Stella, you nuts for her man and I thought she was feeling it to for ya, she is man but I messed up and she lashes out and sent me out of the house, well what did you say I was trying to tell her how I feel, she accepted it but still wants to take it slow and keep knowing more about each other, but she still not sure because she still likes Daniel the Dr guy, and I said really more time, what does three day man have so hard against you, she got mad told me to leave and don't come back because it was going good but I thought there was something on since I gave her his number and I didn't hear from her well you meet on Sundays she probably was going to tell you more if you didn't act like that to her, Austin said, really man you suppose to be on my side, he said I know but you did screw up, I know man that why im here to blow off some steam with you guys, well it nice you hanging out with us but you should figure out how to make up to her you hear me, she just has a trouble heart that all she went her whole life thinking she wasn't good enough, no one will care for her, and then you and this Daniel guy is making it all about her so you  would need to show her you the one by two years or you will be screwed, fine how do I do that, only you know man make it from your heart and show it everyday to her and listen keep it slow and you see I will work on just be patient, thanks man how have you become so wise ever since I joined this gym man, we have a lot of people with problems that are wanting help and support cause there problems cause them trouble with the ones they care about, why do you think I have all these papers in my face because all these men and women need help and Cole with there self esteem towards the one they care about and everybody heard of my gym and they all want to come here so  I have to decide who comes and still have to wait that why I need lunch, I'm gonna get Cole I don't know what taken him this long he left three hours ago for us a sub, I don't know man, would you like me to call him, about that time Cole bursts through the door with three bags worth of food, he said what up man, nothing much I was about to call ya because Austin says you been gone for three house for you guys a sub, sorry man our sub place was closed today I had to go to Kingston street for the next place that has premium subs and my phone died so I got lost, sorry man but let's eat, we are and worked out til closing and it definitely got me a clear head, I got in my car turned my radio to a country station when there was this song that hit home to me his name was Brett young, the song called in case you didn't know, it showed just because we did get in a fight I'm so crazy for her I will prove it to her because I believe I'm starting to love her and I won't let my and her heart never be destroyed again, I got til Sunday to make it up to her whether she likes it or not she mine.

I pulled into my driveway and went to bed cause it gonna be a long three days to prove I will be her's forever.

A/n
Well what do you guys think Dakota has in mind? Do you think Dakota will win her heart or Stella really wants Daniel.