PROLOGUE

The snow sinks with every step the woman takes, marking her footprints, but she doesn't care. All she wants right now is to get away from the hunters, some humans that have found out she can control the winds. It was just a breakdown... that led to a house destruction, but it still was a breakdown.

God, her mother Freya will kill her if she finds it out! After every lesson of patience and control, she still was capable of blew her disguise because of her emotions.

Grisha, the people called her, even though she's sure she's not that.

"Hybrid", the woman says to herself while running as fast as a wolf. This will make her remember her own resistance, power and strength.

She stops at a massive darkness wall. Was this the Shadow Fold? The thing everyone said to stay away from it?

"Witch!" The woman hears a human scream from miles away, thanks to her enhanced hearing. They'll not catch her, she won't let them, so she takes a look at the Fold again. Oh, it would be so much easier if her cousin Katherine were here too. As a shadow singer, the woman can talk and possess shadows along with summon and travelling through them. This Fold would be easy to Kat, but not to Agatha, an air singer.

Agatha sighs as she hears the humans again. There's no other option, unfortunately. She'll do her best, and if she dies... well, at least it is a cool way to die.  "Fuck it."

And with just a step, Agatha Mikaleson enters the Shadow Fold.