V - AIR SINGER

Michelle sent her cousins a fire message about the Sun Summoner, which was answered in 2 different ways:

Nick:
Forget about that. Just continue to search for Agatha.

Hope and Kat:
We already have a lot of lightscums in the world. Why they keep appearing?
PS: I hope she's not powerful.
PS2: If she is, we simply kill her.

"I love their contrast", Levi says with a laugh, wanting to be by Katherine's side to see her terrified face. Hope definitely must be having problems on controlling the calmest cousin.

Her misunderstanding — as she says — with light singers is one of her flaws, the prejudice planted on her when her biological family of light singers had the fantastic habit of segregating her because of her shadow powers — earned by her great grandfather. Unfortunately for all of the Mikaelsons, no one could get that hate out of her. Katherine's met 15 light singers in all of her life. She only liked 1: Soliel. And that's because Soliel's mind works like Katherine's. She dispises shadow singers and light singers full of themselves, always think of the best for the Supernatural, loathes hunters and has already sucked the energy and power of several light singers — her own species — to be more powerful...

Sometimes Levi is afraid of Soliel and even think she's worse than Katherine. His cousin's never met another of her species, and he's sure she wouldn't drain their powers to be more resistant and strong. No, she would like to meet them and to get along.

"Okay", Michelle stands up from the bed, cheerfully. "I have a plan."

"Bring it on."

"We need to search in the palace and in the city at the same time. Agatha could be anywhere. So, you'll be at the palace as a guard to have access to the dungeons and private rooms. It's easy to enter: we just need to hypnotize any human and take their identity. It's not like anyone remembers the faces of the employees."

That's true. "And you?"

"I'll be at the village! We keep in touch by fire message in the meantime. Besides, everyone's so crazy about that Sun Summoner that they won't even notice us."

"I liked the plan", Levi smirks. "If I find Agatha, I'll get you some handmaiden's dress for you to help me. If you find her, I'll get out of that palace and we stay in an inn till the others arrive."

She nods. "Tomorrow morning we go. Now, let's sleep."

────────── ★ ★ ★ ──────────

2 days later — Little Palace, Ravka

Agatha's been with the Grisha for a month now. In the morning, she has lessons with Baghra, and the more time she spends with the old woman, the more she wants to break that fucking stick in pieces. In the afternoon, she fights with Mikhail — and Zoya sometimes — before their lesson with Botkin, and then tries to meet Angelina in the hallways. Agatha spends all of her free time reading about the Supernatural, sleeps a little during the day and keeps all night talking to the moon. That routine is tiring, but it's the only way she found that pleases her entirely.

A few days ago, the Sun Summoner arrived. Alina Starkov. She's cute and all, but something inside Agatha tells her she's being overestimated. When she saw the girl summoning light, she had the feeling she'd already seen it, but stronger.

Yesterday she dreamed with it. A dark skinned girl with her brown curly hair in a chignon was conjuring light with such easiness. Moreover, she did butterflies with it, letting the bright animals she created fly around the dark sky. When Agatha woke up, she was sure this wasn't just a dream, but a memory.