⎚ Chapter 5 ⎚

^^^gine ! On Twitter :)) it's amazing

Hahaha

*Wilburs POV*

"Wilbur get your ass up" Techno nudged me awake. He seemed hyped as Ranboo and Niki tiredly got out of bed.

"Whyyyyy..." I groan as I stuff my face in my pillow. I just got comfortable in these crap beds. Barely got sleep.

"Becauuuusssseee Charlie here is gonna propose a deal that'll make the trip fun!" He happily dragged me out of bed to sit in front of Charlie who looked nervous.

"Uh- t-the deal was that if you guys don't hurt Ted or Schlatt then I'll um...help you kill anyone else at the base" he muttered as Niki played with his hair.

"Charlie how many people are at this base?" Niki asked as she moved away from Charlie and started to braid my hair.

"Uhm maybe two to three hundred? I'm not sure it's certainly more than the last time I was here...can't believe they've progressed so much.."

"Wait...really??? But it's a barren wasteland out there! How are so many people alive?" I asked slightly annoyed that I've missed so many kills cause of this small society they've built.

"W-Well uh...we found out a way to protect ourselves and took as many recourses we could and set up here...Ted would go out look for food and such with the people who volunteered and bring people to the base along the way..."

"Okay...We get to kill anyone but your two friends right?" Techno asked to which Charlie hopefully nodded to. "And whats stopping us from killing them?"

We all go quiet as he stares at the ground before responding.

"Look...I know the way around this building, I know the routine, and I know if you get caught they'll get rid of you themselves...Plus I know what your here for...If I wanted to I could tell them everything"

Niki finishes her small braid in my hair as the room went more quiet and we heard a knock at the door. Charlie went up to open the door to be greeted by an overjoyed Ted and tired Schlatt.

"Good morning!! Hope you all slept well! Me and Schlatt were about to go to breakfast and we would love for you to join us" Niki didn't hesitate to get up and go ask about the menu and overwhelmed the man with questions as Schlatt stared at me confused.

What's he looking at me for? I mean I know I'm hot but-

"Oh Wil get up I wanna show them the braid I made you!" Niki pulled me up happily after immediately ignoring Ted when he was about to answer her questions...So that's why he was staring at me.

"Oh great! Um..Let's head down to breakfast shall we?" Ted said with a smile leading us out the room and to the cafeteria.

Charlie chatted with Ted and Schlatt ahead as we walked and Niki would hold my hand as she dragged me and we talked about our favorite sweets.

"Um...Wilbur" I look to the side with Niki to see Ranboo shyly walking next to us. "Do you think I could..skip out on The um..Hunt?" He mumbled earning a giggle from Niki.

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Just..Um..." he soon just didn't answer and walked ahead to Charlie, Ted, and Schlatt.

"Whats up with him?" Tech asked from behind us making me jump.

"Jeez why do you have to creep up like that? I have no idea he just asked if he could skip the Hunt" I said making Tech roll his eyes.

"Of course he did..." he grumbled as we made it to the cafeteria.

"Okay! So we have a few friends we wanna introduced you too so you can at least know a few of the people here" Ted said as he stood next to a table of people who looked at us with not so happy expressions. They must've seen Ranboo and Karl first.

"Schlatt who the fuck are these people?" Someone with black hair covered by a beanie, a scar that reached from his eyebrow to upper lip with a cloudy eye, he had a ripped blue hoodie covered in dirt.

"This is uh...Charlie and his friends. We can trust them since they're with Charlie! No matter how annoying they seem..." I heard him mumble the last part making me smirk.

"Wait Charlie?- As in the Charlie Teds always mopping about-" Schlatt covered his mouth and Ted nervously pushed us closer to the table.

"Okay so guys this is Quackity" he said as Schlatt moved his hand off Quackitys mouth and walked to another black haired fellow with a torn panda shirt.

"This is the arsonist-" the guy rose from his seat with a grin.

"My names Snapnap! You can see me helping people around and-"

"Moving on" Schlatt pushed Snapnap back into his seat making him groan. Quackity hugged him in a comfort and Snapnap leaned in as he complained about being interrupted.

"This is bad" he pointed to a fellow with a black hood that hid his features. The guy was definitely distracted playing with his dog. After a while of silence Schlatt rolled his eyes and moved to the next person.

"And this is-" The women got up and excitedly waved at us making Niki giggle.

"Hi hi hi!! Oh my god hiii!!!! It's been so long since someone new joined" she shook my hand happily and I gave her the most of a smile I could.

"Hello!" Niki waved when she stopped shaking my hand.

"I'm puffy, Schlatt's big sister, So excited to get to know you all!!"

I looked at Schlatt seeing him sigh as she started to chat with Niki. A little teasing never hurt anyone right? I made my way to Schlatt as they chatted and gave a little wave.

"Hey princess you aren't gonna introduced me?" I asked with a smirk and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't call me that...I'll let Charlie do that for me asshole"

"Sorry princess but if you can't call me by my name then I won't call you by yours.." I whispered leaning close so he pushed me back.

"Charlie can you introduce the others for me?" He asked making me chuckle.

"Of course, of course!" He went up to Techno who immediately rolled his eyes and introduced himself and the rest of the group.

"I'm Techno and these are my friends  Niki, Karl, Ranboo, and my brother Wilbur" he pointed at us when he said our names. "We appreciate that you were willing to let us stay at your base it truly means a lot to us" he got on his knees and bowed down to be you know extra 'grateful'

"Woah uh no need to do that!" Ted pulled him back up. "We appreciate the gratitude but-"

"You know maybe Wilbur can show a bit more gratitude" Schlatt glared at me.

"I mean I can get on my knees just not for the same thing Schlatt" he goes silent to think about before he blushes a bit and pushes me further away.

"You are fucking gross"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words:1191

Mmmmmmm Billzo a funny boi

Drink water, wear beanie, and sleep is propaganda made by the government and I've typed this so much my phone knows what to say for me- I mean so the government can make people uh have stinky