%Chapter 6%

^^^^aRT BY rav is a menace to society ON TWITTER CAUSE GOD ARE THE ARTISTS THERE GREAT Let's give 'em a hand 👏

I totally didn't put this cause I saw it and simped-

Tw: getting called a man whore? Spider. Mentions of killing purely cause the nature of this story.

*Wilburs POV*

"So when are we gonna have actual fun?" Karl asked once we got to our room from breakfast to which Charlie nervously fidgeted with his hands.

"Well..um if we start killing too soon then they'll immediately accuse us since they don't really know us, or at least don't know you" Tech groaned as Charlie sat on his bed.

"So what are we gonna do till then?"

"Chill maybe? Mess around?" I suggested already thinking about messing with Schlatt some more.

"Oh shut up Wilbur you just wanna fucking talk to that Schlag guy" Tech crossed his arms.

"Did you just call him Schlag?" Me and Charlie said in union.

"Yes" he grumpily slouched.

"umm.." Ranboo nervously tugged on Techno's sleeve. "C-Can I go meet the locals?" Tech smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Of course! Me and Wil can join you!"

"Oh uh that's okay I wanted to go alon-"

"Let's go! Come on we can plan ahead!!" Tech excitedly dragged Ranboo who definitely didn't wanna go with us and me out the room.

Ranboo and I followed Techno around as he watched people go on with their lives.

"Hey Wil...do you have fun doing all of this?" Ranboo asks me as Tech gets stopped by Ted who starts a conversation.

"What do you mean?" I could hear the depressed sigh from Techno when Ted doesn't leave him alone.

"Like...do you like all the..killing?" He whispered making me shrug.

"I mean...I never cared too much for the actual killing, Tech kinda goes overboard, but I've always been a fan of the build up"

"O-oh..Sorry for bothering with the random question I was just...curious" he mumbled as Teds attention was brought to us.

"Oh you know if you want I can introduce Ranboo to the other kids!"

"Other kids?" Techno said already not liking the thought of Ranboo hanging out with them.

"Yeah! Like Schlatt's kid and his friend" Schlatt's kid?

"I'd love to meet them..." Ranboo mumbled making Ted happily show us to where they were.

"Schlatt!" Ted happily called when we walked into a room where people sat and chatted. Schlatt looked up with a smile till he saw me.

"Hey...."

"Hey! Do you know where Tubbo is by any chance?" Schlatt shrugged.

"I dunno he's playing with Tommy somewher-"

"DADDDDD" a brunette yelled as he and a blonde kid ran up to him "BIG MAN WE FOUND A SPIDER, I NAMED HIM SHROUD AND IM ALREADY ATTACHED TO HIM, CAN WE KEEP HIM??!!" A blonde yelled as a brunette with a oversized ripped green shirt tugged on his arm with puppy eyes.

"Uh...is it venomous?" They both shook their heads quickly. "Then sure just uh- keep it away from the new kid- also don't call me dad tubbs we've been over this-" he whispered to them making the two look at us. The blonde looked...offended-