This ship....

Jameson POV:

It's been a few months since Celine hasn't come back ex's husband's manor, the thoughts that maybe she is cheating on me are on my head, maybe she prefers him because he can express himself easier by speaking. I wish I could speak but I can't I was born this way and the is nothing I can do to change it, I really miss her but maybe I should've had told her how I felt and said those 4 words "I love you too" maybe she would still be here. I miss her, maybe just maybe she really lied to me when she said she would never change me for anyone...

Flashback

It was a sweet evening in June it was Saturday what a day to remember actualy it was Celine and Jameson's 3 year anniversary and Jameson had an important question for Celine a question that would change his life forever...

The day was calm it was 3:07 pm the wind was blowing and the flowers danced with it, two beautiful souls were happy it was their 3rd anniversary......

"Celine I have n important question for you..."  Jameson stands up and is followed by Celine "What is it, Jamie?" Celine asked excited and curious "Celine, would you like to-to-be Mrs. Jackson for now till you die?" Jameson asked nervously kneeling down into one leg with a little box with a ring with a little diamond "Jameson are you... YES!! Jameson, I will marry you!!" Celine said crouching to hug Jameson sobbing about how happy she was, Jameson returned the hug crying, after a few minutes of crying and hugging Jameson out the ring to Celine...

The End

                                               Part 2?