Winter

Characters: El Rubius and Vegetta

Mentions: Wilson, Raspy, and the ship Rubegetta.

Rubius was returning home with Richard III from his week-long expedition in the small town of Karmaland. The white-haired man knocked on the door he was freezing his pet also barked for Samuel aka Vegetta to open the door for him, meanwhile, the black-haired man was also dying of the cold inside the cabin that Ruben had built, he got up from the armchair trembling and opened the door. door and sigh "What a time you come Doblas ... PP-Why did it take you so long, silly?" The older man but a little smaller sighed angrily "Well this me ... Hey, why are you trembling?" 

Ruben said something concerned while the dog entered to lie down near a torch so that he could feel warm "You only go in that is outside it seems that it is colder than in here" The black-haired moved aside so that the tallest one could enter "why don't you light a bonfire made me freeze to death "  "Well, I don't turn it on because our fool's house burns" Vegetta said something annoyed "Unless you want us to be left without a house, Doblas" He said still angry but with a sarcastic tone "Well you're right about that but if you don't turn it on that we die of cold, what do you think if I put a couple of blocks around you so that the cabin does not burn, okay? "Okay, okay I promise not to screw it up DeLuque ..." Ruben approached the fire and placed some stone blocks around it and on top of it some slabs so that you could feel the heat of the fire. "Ok now I'm ready, now come closer to feel the heat in this harsh winter ... I wonder how the others are?" "I don't know, I haven't seen them since the 'Christmas' event a couple of weeks ago"

The two men were silent in front of the small fire they had, although they were silent there was tension between the two; No one knew what to say or what to do, just stay quiet and enjoy the warmth of the fire until the sound of his dog made the white-haired man speak "Come here Ricardo" Ruben said, motioning for the dog to come closer to the fire and not It was freezing, the dog sat between the other two reclining "This will be a winter like no other here in Karmaland" "If I never thought that winters were like this ... "The white-haired man said something sad and dispassionate even though it was his first year as a hero from Karmaland, he thought that winters would not be so, but so hard" Well now you know, for next time build a house with more torches and that is not made of wood " " If I have killed DeLuque but that will be only if they blow up my house " " If you want I will do it so that you can go back to your house silly! "The black-haired man turned to look angry at the White-haired man who was scared because the other one was threatening to destroy his house "Don't try it, Samuel, we both died of cold and we just have this fire to warm us up a bit" Ruben sighed rubbing his hands to create more heat.