Winter PT.2

Ruben looked at Samuel and sighed "Don't ever say that again, you scared me just thinking that Willy would come to exploit my house-" "Well at least I scared you so that next time you can make your house safer, big head!" Samuel sat on the floor to be more comfortable and approaching the fire and blowing hot air to his hands "NN-You don't have any other c-things to give us heat" Ruben looked at something red towards the other man "We would have more heat if we Let's put the sheet ... "" Well, let's put the sheets- "" There is only one, so we will have to share it DeLuque "Rubius left and went through the sheet to be able to cover himself with his friend-partner at this point he no longer knew what were they.

After a couple of minutes Ruben arrived with a sheet with a somewhat h3nt4 image, but not so NSFW "This will keep us warm for a while, or until we are not so cold" "I understand why you say it" Samuel analyzed the sheet with a face of 'is serious' and then looking at the highest "That is not why first of all, second is the only one that I have, the others are dirty and I have not washed them yet" Samuel still did not believe his 'Companion-partner-ex-husband-friend' he did not know what they were because although several months ago they had been married and the second divorced he still loved it too much, and already many people continued to speculate a second marriage perhaps. "I'll go for Wilson and Raspy, I'm
coming Vege"

Ruben got up without caring that his partner was looking at him with eyes full of nostalgia and love perhaps. "Okay, if you do that I'll wait for you here. Doblas" The oldest but smallest stood there thinking near the fire if he should ask his 'friend' about their relationship oh keep quiet. Samuel saw his little cat Lira approaching him and snuggling there to his left. "Oh Kira, how would you like to ask if we could give ours a second chance or leave it as we are?" The little cat just looked at him with big eyes, stating that she should do it or it was simply her conscience saying yes, that if they could give and one second chance and maybe fix everything and be happy.

Soon after, Ruben returned carrying his cats, sitting on Samuel's right side and leaving his kittens on his right side. Samuel thought about how to tell Rubius about the second chance, but in the end he decided to tell him on that cold winter night "Hey Doblas why don't we try again hmm?" Samuel turned to see him smiling a little nervous and worried that he might say no, but the silence consumed the room where they were until ... "... I ... I thought of the same thing ... DeLuque. How about having another son named Benjamin Dobluque?" He smiled shyly approaching Samuel and placing his head on the elder's shoulder "Sure, we'll have all the ones you want ..."