Alter Guide of ElRubiusOMG

Let's start~

Ruben: In order to understand who their alters are, we must first talk about who gives them life, this being Ruben Doblas Gunsberg (sorry if I wrote it wrong) he is the main one. Ruben is the one who gives life to the character "Rubius" and just like him he has more alter egos. Ruben is someone who if they say something negative, backs down, he is not sociable or it is easy for him to socialize like "Rubius" and he can become more affectionate as much as he can (something that fans love about him).

Rubius: Rubius is 100% always the same, if he is shy and has a hard time expressing himself but he still tries. Something he has always hated is being told about his height no matter who it is he just hates it. He loves his fans very much but as I said he is shy so the chance to correctly establish a "friendly" relationship or a simple talk would cost him. For me he is the most important alter for several things and I will already mention in the comparison between him and Rubius.

Maricarmen: I don't remember when this alter appeared, I think it was at the Rubegetta wedding in Karmaland 4. I don't know if he had already appeared before-But, hey, Maricarmen is the only "woman" and the only woman that Ust approaches since he sees her as a mother or sister (that comes from my own headcanon), Maricarmen and Irina are best friends, they share many things together. Besides, she ruined Rubegetta's wedding and well, we were all sad but no way. 

Ust: Ust is that part that is still a child within Rubius, the only one who can make it appear is Mangel (and maybe Alex, but that was only seen once compared to all the times Mangel did it) Ust he is literally a child that the only word he can say is "Ust" and in one way or another Mangel understands what he is saying. You are someone who is very shy. It is difficult for you to talk to women unless they are Maricarmen or Irina. Ruben said that Ust is his innocent part that still remains.

Rabos: Rabos, together with Rubius, are the personalities that are most present in the videos. In the videos, it is more Rubius, but well, small details. Tails is the non-innocent part of Ruben being the one who says most of the words  c0ck, 4ss, etc. Still the funny one with Rubius. This along with Rubius appear in several direct.