I miss you...

Contains: 

°Darkstache

°Mentions of gun's 

°Mentions of death

If you are uncomfortable or easily triggered by any of this please don't read or read at your own risk, with that said let's start...

Darkiplier POV: 

It's been 2 years since the accident and I still miss you, my love, I still want to feel your arms hugging me when I have nightmares with the manor, I miss how you make your silly jokes and saved me from a boring life, I miss how you always made, me happy and put a smile on my face, I miss your bubble gum smile, our children miss you too, the Jim's are not as bubbly ad childish as they were 2 years ago, Eric gets more often panic attacks or anxiety attacks, Yandere doesn't want to go on killing sprees anymore without you; this family is more dysfunctional in a more negative way because you are gone, no one has gone to visit you not because we don't care but because of the good memories that will stay as memories. I guess is my fault you are not here anymore, if I had not left you alone that day you would be here with me for eternity...

Flashback..... 

3rd Person POV:

It was a sunny day, it was Wilford's birthday everyone was gathered in a park celebrating it was only them Dark, Wil, Yandere, the Jim's, and Eric just being a family.  Wilford was blowing the candles when they heard gunshots, there was a robbery happening near where they were. Wilford wanted to help but Dark hold him back and told him to stay there and take care of the children he would go and see what was happening 

When Dark arrived he saw 2 dead worker bodies but no robbers found then he heard another 2 gunshots when he got out of the store he ran back to where his family was and saw something that was going to follow him for the rest of his life he saw the body of Eric and Yandere covered withe the corpse of once a man who was always smiling like a kid, making jokes, and getting everyone's mood happy, now he was dead. 

These woke up something inside Dark something he had not to feel in years it was anger, guilt, and sadness. Dark saw the robber and went up to him and well beat him up to death, the robber could feel the frustration and anger Dark was feeling, after some minute the police and ambulance came, they took the robbers and Wilford with them. Dark took his kids to the hospital to wait and listen to what the doctor had to say.

Eric and Yandere were saying sorry to his dad who was on his deathbed unconscious of what was happening, Dark knew it wasn't Eric nor Yandere's fault it was his, if he had not left Wilford would be alive if he had taken everyone home Wilford heart would still be beating if he hadn't tried to be the hero Wilford would be smiling like a child forever if he would've been a better husband and parent none of this would have happened...

Soon after 2 hours, Wilford died from a bullet wound, and as the hero...

The End.

((What do you think of this first ANGST one-shot?))