Part 12

What a week it has been. It was Friday. I actually went out to meet Tom last night instead of tonight as my dad was working until late. He was leaving as soon as i got home from school later. Nathan has been very lovey towards me. He would send emails to teachers asking me to go to his office and we would literally have a make out session. My dad and Scarlett made it official Wednesday night and I couldn't be more happier. I walked in after meeting tom and them two was kissing and i caught them and my dad asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes.

I was currently sat in science. Susan and Charlie actually wasn't in today as susan was going down Charlie's caravan for the weekend so Nathan said for her and him to take the day off to go down. Which leaving me all alone in this school how fun. Mr jones was talking to me the whole lesson though because everyone was doing textbook work. The bell went off and i went to the drama class. I sat there on my phone when someone knocked the door. It was mr hogan.

"Hey" i say happily.

"Oh hi moll. You alone?" He asks.

"I was until you came whats up?" I ask.

"Oh nothing i wanted to see miss carter but she isnt here i will come back later. Where susan and Charlie?" He ask with confusion.

"Im not sure all i know is that mr Gardner knows" i say not wanting to say the wrong thing.

"Well okay don't forget that we are teaching you english so don't go to english come straight to the office" he says.

With that the bell goes off.

"Might as well some back with you now" i say.

He nods and i follow him down the corridor leading into his and Nathan's shared office.

"Here is the loner" mr hogan jokes.

"Rude im not a loner" i say plonking myself on the seat.

"How us she a loner?" Mr Gardner asks with a smirk.

"Seen her sitting alone in the drama studio" hogan says.

"Her besties isn't in thats why. Both ill in bed" Nathan says shooting a wink at me.

"Bless them. Anyway molly lets teach you english" hogan says.

"Come on cant we just sit here or teach me something i need to be teached like maths" i say.

"Maths it is" hogan says.

He points to a seat next to Nathan for me to sit on and i happily chose to. Nathan smirks and his hand lands on the top of my thigh. I shiver at his touch and hogan starts speaking. He was teaching me algebra like i had a fucking clue i was useless. In my old school we would lean nothing and its really backfired to me.

"You aint listening" hogan says.

"Yeah because im thinking of this one boy called Tom. I met him last night and me and him done the deed in my bed and all i can think about is it" i joke.

Of course i was lying. See if Gardner has a reaction. He did. Pure shock either for me fucking another boy or that i said that in front of him and mr hogan.

"Too much information but please use protection" mr hogan says.

Nathan moves his hand away and looks away. Was he hurt. Fuck. I felt horrible knowing that he was hurt by that or was he fucking with me. No he cant be. The bell goes off and mr hogan leaves. Apparently he was a art teacher for one class so this must be that only class.

"Mr Gardner?" I ask while getting up.

"Yes miss Evans?" He asks.

"Im only joking. The man i was thinking about was you. I had a dream about you last night yanno. It's happening quite a lot. Me and you having sex in the most randomness places. My bedroom. For some reason your bedroom even though i have never seen it. Your office. This office my history class for some random reason" i say and he looks at me.

"One day sweetheart one day" he says and leaves.

Drama went fast. I stayed in the class for lunch but she stayed in there with me and we played boy girl fruit flower. She was fun. Geography went very slow but the last 10 minutes apparently miss carter wanted to see me in her drama studio so Hemsworth let me go and i walked up to there. I walked in and mr Gardner was sitting on the chair looking at me.

"Glad you could make it miss evans" he says with that sexy smirk.

"Oh dear lord don't tell me you want me to fuck you in here?" I ask kinda scared.

"Oh of course not. Theres cameras in here only i can see them but still. Your alone tonight aint you?" He asks.

"Apart from Marley yes i am" i say.

"See you at 6 okay?" He says.

"Okay. If you come over bring Chinese because i tried cooking chicken nuggets last night and i set the fire alarms off" i say and Nathan does a little laugh.

"Okay. Film night?" He asks.

"Film night" i say.

The bell goes off and my dad was waiting outside for me as it was a Friday and he finishes early Scarlett was in the car and i was happy to see her. Its weird its like she is now my mother. He drives me home and he gets his bags and puts them in the car while Scarlett was talking to me.

"If you do have any boys over tonight please wear protection" she laughs.

"Haha scar i will. If i tell you this will you be mad?" I ask.

"You can tell me sweetheart" she says.

"Dont tell dad" i say.

"Okay what is it? Oh god you aint already pregnant are you?" She says.

"Oh god no. Basically i have a boyfriend ish. He is older than me and kinda out of bounds for me but i Cant help it" i say.

"Nathan Gardner?" she says with a smile.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Well moll i can see it in your eyes. I seen him walk out with you earlier and you two seemed so close. Dad didn't notice but i did. Im happy for you i have known him a long time i used to baby sit susan when she was younger and he is such a gentleman. A flirt as he flirted with me but he is nice. I wont tell dad but moll you will have to" she says.

"Have you and nathan you know? Been together?" I ask.

"Oh god no. He flirted with me but in a friend way nothing romantic or sexual" she says.

"Oh okay. Well he is coming over tonight" i whisper as my dad waked into the room.

"Use protection" she quietly whispered and i laughed.

She stood up and hugged me and i hugged her back. Dad did the same and they left.

I was now alone with marley and waiting for mr hottie to come. This night was gonna be fun :)