Part 39

It was the next day. Last night we went out for an amazing meal it was beautiful. In a restaurant in the town with all the lights and we took a walk across the front looking at the boats and things it was very romantic. Susan was winding me and nathan up and she was calling me mum in front of everyone and they were giving me looke but i didn't care one bit because i was happy.

I was currently drinking my iced latte from the latte machine that was here when nathan came in.

"I wont be long around ten fifteen minutes susan needs help with something. Will you be okay here?" He asks.

"Yeah i will be fine. Gonna ring my parents anyway" i say.

"Okay see you in a little bit" he says.

He plants a kiss on my cheek and walks out the door.I didn't phone tom last night so I decided to phone him now.

Me- hi sorry i didn't phone you yesterday i was busy

Tom- its okay. Can you talk now?

Me- yeah

Tom- are you alone?

Me- yeah he has gone to see susan and charlie.

Tom- good. Listen moll the time i was with you was amazing. I lied i never thought about Zendaya one bit i wanted you but i knew you didn't want me. Every time we kissed you wasn't feeling it so i acted like i didn't like it either but i lied to myself i loved every bit of it. When you said you were pregnant i was the happiest man on earth but i didn't want to show and when you said that it was Nathan's my heart sank. I wanted to be the dad. I wanted to be the one to teach him how to walk, talk, change his nappies and take him with you on his first day of school and now its all gone. All i ask for is a second chance.

I was shocked he was saying all this. I loved nathan too much.

Me- tom i cant. I love you as a friend and i feel nothing more towards you. I love nathan and he loves me.

Tom- he isn't the one moll. He is way older than you and he had a daughter which is your best friend. He wont be around long and when you get to around 50 he will be on his way out.

Me- tom dont say that. I dont care i love him.

Tom- i love you more though please give me a chance.

Me- look i want to enjoy this holiday so please don't phone me because i will ignore you. When im back i will speak to you okay?

Tom- fine but if that pervert hurts you in anyway i will kill him.

Me- Tom he isn't a pervert don't say that and he wont ever hurt me.

Tom- say you dont know. You dont know his past.

Me- what do you mean?

Tom- oh nothing. You will see.

With that he ends the call. What did he mean? Oh whatever he is probably just saying something to get me to break up with him. Not gonna happen. I decided to phone my parents and they were currently out and about with Brodie so i said i will phone them later.

I placed my glass in the dishwasher and i sat on the sofa and started to read my book 'it ends with us by colleen hoover'. Its an amazing book and i have fallen in love with the characters. I read one chapter and everyone came through the door.

"Get ready bitch we are going jet skiing and water activities" susan says rushing in.

"Okay okay" i say.