Part 41

So today was the last full day of the holiday. We planned on going on a helicopter ride honestly i was shitting myself. Plane rides i can deal with but helicopters are a no go. Susan Charlie and Nathan wanted to so i agreed to it probably gonna regret it but worth a shot. I was currently washing the dishes from last night as Charlie and susan came over and we ate Chinese. Nathan wanted to watch titanic so i sobbed my heart out and so did susan so the boys left us to cry sad i know.

"Dad its not even funny its sad" susan says to Nathan.

They were in the living room watching something i felt like the mother of the group honestly. I need to tell Nathan about tom tonight.

"Hey baby. We got a date night tonight don't forget on the beach at 7" nathan says walking into the kitchen.

Said to soon.

"Yeah I remember. What time is the helicopter ride?" I ask.

"Next hour" he says.

"Well i better get dressed then cant go in pjs" i laugh.

He nods and i walk past him and upstairs. The others were already dressed so i went up and changed into;

 The others were already dressed so i went up and changed into;

I was shitting myself honestly.

I walk back downstairs and they were still sat on the sofa so i walked over and sat on Nathan's lap he wrapped the blanket around us.

"You look like a baby" charlie says.

It was true Nathan was holding me like a baby. My head on one shoulder my bum on his lap and legs over the other side. The blanket was over us too.

"Brodie cant have all the attention" i say.

"Oh i bet. You two have probably already had sex" Charlie says.

"Charlie i Don't want to know what my best friend and my dad does when I'm not here" susan says.

" is he good in bed moll?" Charlie asks.

I look at him weirdly.

"He might be old but he is amazing" i wink.

"What have i told you about calling me old miss evans" Nathan says.

"Give her detention mr Gardner" Charlie jokes.

"Its mad to think we only have less than a year left in school" i say.

"It is. I cant wait to graduate" susan says.

"Me neither" i reply.

I look at the time and it was half 2.

"Shouldn't we be getting ready to go?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. You lot ready?" Nathan asks.

We all nod and i lift myself off him. I could see he hand a hard on.