Part 21

It was currently Monday morning. Yeah i say Monday morning it was currently 2nd lesson nearly break time. Im still at Scarlett's house and nobody have spoke to me except tom Zendaya and Scarlett. Tom said obviously he didn't want kids at this time but he would help out even if it wasn't his. Nathan on the other hand haven't spoke to me once, I wasn't gonna go into school but i was so bored so i looked in Scarlett's wardrobe and picked out an ourfit.

Of course the jacket was huge and so was the joggers but the joggers kinda fitted me better as i was starting to get a little bump it wasn't noticeable but i could see it

Of course the jacket was huge and so was the joggers but the joggers kinda fitted me better as i was starting to get a little bump it wasn't noticeable but i could see it. I got into mu car and drove to school. I could tell it was break time as everyone was outside i stayed in my car until i heard the bell and then i waited a little longer for the crowds to go.

The crowds calmed down so i decided to get out. I had English oh fuck i had to sit with Nathan for the whole hour. I was dreading it. I got to the office door and knocked.

"Come in" says mr hogan.

"Hey. Im here for English" i say.

"Oh you can go to class today. Nath- mr Gardner is supplying a class and I'm going to your english class to suply you as miss henry isn't in" he says.

"Great" i say very sarcastically.

He laughs and we walk to english. Me and him talk on the way just how was the weekend and shit. I didn't say all what happened but i said it was alright what a lie. We got to english and i walked in and there he was sitting on the chair.

"Oh hello mr gardner didn't know you were supplying this class" mr hogan says.

"Yeah. Miss evans why are you late?" he asks with attitude.

"Sometimes i cant be arsed to be early. Wish i didn't come to be honest" i say while sitting in the top right hand corner desk.

"Watch your attitude molly" mr hogan says.

"Why should i?" I ask.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" a boy called luke said.

"Well yeah what do you expect when you are pregnant with two could be dads and one has a girlfriend and wont leave her because he loves her too much and one is old enough to be my dad and hasn't spoke to me since i said. Lost my dad and two best friends and also not welcomed to my own house so im living in my well new mothers house while she takes my place in my house. So yes luke i did wake up on the wrong side of the bed" i say and i break down.

"Class dismissed except molly susan and charlie. Mr hogan can you leave too please" mr Gardner says.

Mr hogan leaves and i just stare at the table with my head in my hands. The class was very awkward and quite. Charlie and susan walked up to me and pulled a chair in front of me. Nathan walked out.

"Moll please look at me" susan says.

"I-im sorry" is all i could say.

"No im sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that. You are my best friend and loosing you was the worst thing i have done. Me and my dad spoke last night and i dont care that he got you pregnant yes its weird as i will have a sibling thats my best friends baby but that doesn't matter" susan says.

"Im sorry too" charlie says.

"Its my fault. Im sorry susan i loved your dad and to be truthful i still do. Im not saying i want your dad he is in a relationship but im in love with him. Ever since i met him" i say.

"I know. He said last nigjt he loves you too please talk to him" she says.

"He wont talk to me suse" i say.

"He will. I will go and get him stay here okay" she says.

"Okay" i reply.

"Remember I'm here and Im haply for you. Basically my new mother" she laughs and i smile.

Her and Charlie leaves and i just sit there waiting. A few minutes later nathan comes in and walks up to me. He sits om the chair next to me and grabs my hand and interlockes it with mine.

"Im sorry molly. I want this baby with you i was just scared. Susan seems happy with it and i was happy. As soon as i got home yesterday i spilled out so susan that i truly love you. I broke up with Debbie she didn't like it but i didn't care i want you molly. Im not just saying this because you are pregnant but i want you in my life when i was with you my life was amazing. I was happy but with Debbie i was a miserable cow again. I know theres a chance that this baby is toms but i know he doesn't want children yet and he is with Zendaya so i would happily be the dad to this baby and a lover to you" he says.

Tears roll down my eyes and i look at him. I pull him into a hug and he happily hugs back.

"I want you too nathan. I have always loved you" i say while letting the tears out on his shirt.

"I love you too" he says.

I pull forward and go in for a kiss. It was so passionate but i have missed it. His lips on mine was like heaven.

"YAYYY IM GETTING A MOTHER MY AGE" Susan shouts from the door.

"Susan and charlie get your asses in here if anyone knows i will lose my job" nathan says and i laugh.

"Im so happy for you. Im having a sibling and a mother well uh i dont know its weird but i love it but please dont act weird around me" susan says.

"We wont. Ugh i know i got you three back but i really miss dad" i say.

"Uh your dad spoke to me last night" nathan says.

"Oh saying what?" I ask.

"He was shouting at me first then he cried and then he said sorry. Then surprisingly he asked me to treat you right and he would love for us to be together. Then he slipped up that he misses you and wants you back" nathan says.

"I need to go see him" i say.

I grab my bags and head towards the door but turn around. I hug susan and charlie then i give nathan a kiss and hear susan "ugh". I laugh and i head straight to my dads house.