Part 42

It was the next day. I didn't know how many days more we were staying for but i was currently on the sofa sleeping as nathan woke up half way through the night saying i loved him and i want him back. I really don't its hard to say but i Don't want anything to do with tom.  I went up to the bedroom earlier and he wasn't there but the back door was unlocked so he must have gone for a walk or something. I was kinda bored too so i went for a walk. It was 12pm so it wasn't early but when i got to the beach everyone was sat down on the sand. Even nathan. Why didn't they invite me even the Hollands were there including tom. Whatever.

I walked the opposite way and i found the jet ski that we were using the other day so i hopped on it and drove. I had my phone in the little boot thing of the jet ski so it wouldn't get wet and it was playing music it was quite relaxing. I arrived at the island thing that we were on the other day and i could see the boat was there so i knew zac and josh were here. I parked the jet ski and headed over to the bar and saw them kissing.

"Get a room!" I shout.

I didn't know they were gay but they matched eachother.

"Shit hi" zac says.

"Didnt know you two were together" i say.

"Well yeah for a year now" josh says happily.

"Happy for you" i smile.

"You donf seem happy you are fake smiling" zac says.

"Oh yeah boyfriend problems" i say.

They pat the chair in-front of them and sat on it. I explained everything that happened from where tom broke up with me till now.

"Woah that's horrible I'm sorry" zac says.

"Oh its okay i will let them have their fun" i say.

"Stay over here all day we go back at 11pm tonight so you can stay till then" josh says.

"I would love that thanks" i smile.

To be honest the day went fast. We went swimming. Played hide and seek. Played volly ball. Had a few drinks and food. Took me for a tour around the little island thing. Had a jet ski race over the other side of the island and sun bathed and then played monopoly in the little shed thing they had.

"Woah its 2am" zac says.

"Fuck i should get back" i say.

"Okay we will guide you" josh says.

I check my phone and i had 3% life left on it and i had like a thousand missed calls and texts altogether off everyone.i decided to put it back bur when i started the engine it sputtered.

"Everything okay bestie?" zac asks.

"Engine isn't working" i say.

"Petrol is gone. Tie it to the boat we will take you back" josh says.

They help me tie it to the boat it was hard as it was pitch black outside but we done it in the end. They took me back and i gave them my number and i headed back up the steps. All the lights were on which was weird as it was 3am so i opened the door.

"SHE COULD HAVE GOT KILLED!" i hear tom shout.

"Excuse me sir don't shout theres a baby sleeping upstairs. Thats very unlikely our officers are out looking for her" i hear a man say.

I walk into the doorway of the living room and everyone was there and three police officers were standing there. I felt a arm on my shoulder and it was zac and josh the other side.

"Whats going on?" Josh whisper.

"No clue about to find out" i whisper back

I walk into the living room.

"Uh whats going on?" I ask.

Everyone turned to me and my dad basically ran to me.

"MOLLY GRACE EVENS. where the fuck have you been!" He says. He sounds pissed.

"Across the island why?" I ask.

"We have been looking for you everywhere we contacted you well tried no answer and now its 4am and only now you turn up" scarlett says.

"Look im sorry i didnt know it was a big deal i was safe. Probably safer than what i am around tom and nathan" i say.

"Thank you officers we can handle it" Dom says.

The officers leave and i sit on the sofa pissed at everyone.

"Why didn't you say?" Susan asks.

"Well one because nathan don't believe i love him. Two tom and nathan are practically arguing and fighting over me three you all were on the beach earlier and i went for a drive over the water to see josh and zac and then I didn't notice the time" i say.

"Can i speak to you and nathan please" tom asks.

"No" i say.

Nathan grabs my hand gently and pulls me into the other room with tom.

"What?" I ask.

"Look im sorry okay but i was just pissed that i didn't have that baby with you. Yes i still love you moll but im sorry i acted like that. Nathan is a good man" tom says.

"Im sorry too" nathan says.

"Okay fine. Im gonna bed anyway I'm tired i will give you peace tonight nathan i will sleep in a different room. Tell everyone i will see them tomorrow" i say.

I walk out of the room with tears in my eyes. I go to the spare room and lock it i was fed up. Arguing and fucking about and ugh i needed a rest. I really do love nathan but i dont want to argue with him anymore so i texted him.

Me- I'm sorry. I do still love you nathan but im fed up of arguing. Can we stop?

Nate- me too. Yeah it can stop. Are we okay?

Me- yeah. Speak to you tomorrow x

Nate- okay x

And thats how my night ended hopefully better day tomorrow.