Part 32

Time flies honestly. I had 3 days left until i was gonna give birth. I couldn't hold this little boy in any longer honestly i wanted to collapse. My body ached i kept having pains in my stomach but he just wouldn't come. The other day I thought my waters broke but found out i just peed myself funny story though as susan rushed me to hospital and the waters didn't even break. I get bulled for "pissing myself" no by susan and Charlie. Nathan stayed over the house with susan last night as she needed help with something. I wasn't complaining though as i had the house to myself with Marley. Ever since Nathan has come into my life i have kinda forgotten about Marley so i made it up to him last night and cuddled him.

It was currently 7am i was getting ready for school but the energy i had was gone. I didn't hardly sleep because i was binge watching outer banks i loved that show. I changed into

And i headed downstairs

And i headed downstairs. I made myself coffee and slowly drank it while watching tiktok . Its funny my for you page was full of babies and pregnant women it really did shout 'for you page'.

I finished my coffee and seen the time was 8.36am. It was a Monday morning I didn't give a damn if i was late or not. I walked to the car and started it up bringing down all the windows as it was summer and it was already boiling outside.

I drove to school and the grounds were empty so i knew that everyone had already gone to class. I walked in and headed straight to my locker to grab my maths book as i was on week one and i had that lesson first. I shut my locker and jumped as Nathan was stood behind it.

"Jesus christ" i say holding my heart.

"Watch your language miss evans because im not Jesus" he says with a smirk on his face.

"Whatever" i say and i touch his stubbled beard. "I love this stubble you have. Don't shave it off" i say while smoothing it.

"I like it too i think i look like someone" he says.

"Yeah. You remind me of tony stark" i say and he laughs.

"Well we both have the good looks. Anyway no more talking you are already late. I will take you to class" he says placing his hand on my lower back leading me to class.

We walk to the door and he opens it and i walk in.

"Sorry she is late mr maddens she blames it on the pregnancy" nathan says and i give him a death stare.

"No problem mr Gardner. Moll get your book out we are going through the answers so just write them down" mr maddens says.

I walk to my seat and Nathan sends me a wink and walks out. I couldn't help but smile i truly am in love with this man.

Maths went quite quick. Science also went quick but i kept having a sharp pain in my stomach. I didn't think much of it though. Me susan and charlie went to the stands for break and nathan came up to us with hogan.

"Hows my three favourite students" hogan says.

"Dying. You men don't understand my pain. You will never understand us women go through periods and cramps and god knows what else. Then if we get pregnant we carry a baby for nine months with the hormones and pains and everything then to add on top we have to push a watermelon out of a tiny little hole and you feel like you are dying from the pain" i say.

Charlie Nathan and hogan just look at me scared to talk but susan just laughs.

"Im laughing because the looks on your guys faces is hysterical but she is right you men have it easy" susan says with a laugh.

"Well we are sorry" Nathan says and shoots me a wink.

The rest of break went fast and I actually read the mice of men in english with Nathan and hogan but they were sorting something out on the computer. Lunch went fast but we did stay in the drama studio as i was sweating outside but these pains were getting worse by the minute. Nathan and hogan joined us for lunch and they were all talking but all i wanted to do was cry.

"Whats up?" Charlie asks looking at me.

"Ugh nothing really just hurting from all these pains. Cant wait for this little bugger to be out of me" i say.

"Well i don't think you should be coming to school. Moll you could give birth at any time now because you are three days nearly to your due date and your waters could break" susan says.

"Well i don't think it will break yet. I will know when it comes suse" i reply and place my head on the The pommel horse thing.

"Why dont you go home moll" hogan says.

"No because i will be in the house and everyone else is in work and i will be bored shitless. Sorry i swear a lot these days" i laugh.

"Im used to swearing my wife swears all the time" hogan says.

"Who's your wife?" I asked confused.

"Her name is Gwen well gweneth. She is lovely honestly but she swears quite a lot" hogan says.

"Well i didn't know you were married thought you were a single man" i say.

"Oh. Want me to you evans?" Hogan jokes.

"No i dont go for teachers and older men sorry" i say and turn to nathan and give him a wink and he smirks.

"Good. Well you deserve someone who will treat this little boy with respect and like their own not like tom he is a dick for leaving you alone" hogan says.

"Im jot alone. I have a boyfriend who has been with me through the whole pregnancy and wants to be the dad to this baby" i say.

"Good. He better not break your heart or i will break his bones" hogan says and i laugh.

The bell goes off and we make our way to history. Luckily for us we changed to geography because our history teacher had exams going on with another class so we had mr Hemsworth.

I was sat there listening to Hemsworth speak but i feel a sharp pain and water drips down my leg. Oh fuck.

"Uh mr Hemsworth" i say.

"Whats up molls?" He asks.

"I think my waters just broke"