Part 19

It was a month later. Me and Tom split last week as his Ex wanted him back and he still had feelings for her. Fair enough i would do the same if Nathan asked me back out. Me and tom were still good friends though he was like my bestie. Susan and Charlie were good. My dad and Scarlett were getting closer each day and i was loving it. Nathan on the other hand he wasn't really talking to me. Its like now he has a girlfriend he don't want to know me. Ever since that night of me and him doing yanno it feels like its split us apart even more.

I was in school in maths and i really didn't feel right.

"Mr maddens can i pop to the toilet?" I ask.

"Of course molly" he says.

I technically sprint out the door and to the toilet. I threw up and i sat on the cold floor. It wasn't exactly the best place to sit but i needed to. I could hear the bell go off and i walked to my next class which was science. When i got there i realised i left my bag in maths so i went down to grab it but i was walking looking at the ground and i bump into something.

"Oh I'm sorry i wasn't looking where i was going" i say and i look up.

It had to be nathan i was walking into.

"Always falling for me molly" he says with a smirk.

Its the first time in ages he have spoke to me tidy. Even when im in his office for English he speaks to me weirdly.

"Haha. Sorry to be rude but i gotta grab my bag and head up to science" i say and he nods.

Time skip bc im lazy :)

It was last lesson and i was in geography. Susan and Charlie were having their own conversation so i went on my phone and i had a phone call. It was a private number

"Me Hemsworth can i take this" i ask and he nods yes.

I walk out the classroom and answer the phone.

Me- hello?

Private- hiya Molly its Dr davies. Can you speak?

Me- uh I'm in school at the moment i can give you a ring in an hour or so.

Dr- don't worry. Can you come to the surgery after school?"

Me- uh yeah sure. Everything okay?

Dr- oh yeah everything is fine just need to check up on your anxiety.

Me- oh okay see you later doctor.

I hang up and head back into class. To be honest my anxiety is shit. Im depressed every night and also being sick and tired a lot. I put my head in my hands and listen to Hemsworth and shortly after the bell goes off.

"Hey moll wanna come over?" Susan asks.

"Sorry i cant today i have doctors" i say.

"Tomorrow?" She asks.

"Of course" i say.

She smiles and we head to our cars. I grab a mc Donald's first and eat it in the car park and then i head to the doctors. I park the car and grab my phone and i sit in the doctors surgery waiting to be called.

"Miss molly evans come to room 3 please" the speaker says.

I stand up and head to the room and was greated by doctor davies.

"Good afternoon molly how are you feeling? Hows the anxiety and depression?" He asks.

"Well i feel like shit mind my language. My anxiety is playing hell Im struggling to sleep. I haven't ate but I'm bloated. My depression isn't as bad i do have a crying scene once in a while but not a lot" i say.

"Say molly when was your last period?" He asks.

"Well I'm spotting blood but my last full one was about a month and a half ago" i say.

"Okay. When did you last have sexual contact with someone?" he asks.

"Uh around a month ago" i say.

"Right okay. Same boy?" He asks.

"No. Thats gonna make me sound like a slag but it's complicated i had a boyfriend and he was way older than me which was my best friends dad. Weird i know but then we broke up and we both had different partners and i had another boyfriend and now we have broke up" i say.

"Right who was first dont mind me asking" he says.

"Uh the older one i was drunk. Then the one my age which was real" i say.

"Okay. Im gonna check your blood pressure" he says.

He places the cuff on my arm and it starts going tighter and when it finishes he looks at me.

"Your blood pressure is kinda low. Have you been eating properly?" He asks.

"No not really" i say.

"Okay. Im gonna have to ask you to take a pregnancy test molly" he says.

My heart sinks. What the fuck.

He hands me a pregnancy test and i go to the toilet to do it. I place it in the cup and i head back into the room. I fill in a form with all my details and he asks me more questions.

"So I'm not no therapist but you can talk to me. This older man. Do you still like him or even the younger one?" He asks.

"The older man is called nathan and the one my age is called tom but yes even when i was with tom all I could think about was nathan he was on my mind 24/7" i say.

"So whats stopping you from sticking with him?" He asks.

"One he is my dads friend and my dad would find that weird. Two it's my best friends dad and she would hate that. Three he is my principal so he could get fired and four he is way older than me" i say.

"Well thats hard but if you like him you have to tell him" he says.

"I guess" i say.

"Well lets take a look at your results then shall we" he says.

I was shaking. I was petrified.

"You are pregnant molly"