Part 47

Today was Brodie's first birthday. Time had flied. I say it was his first birthday it was currently 4.30am. Everyone was already here in the spare rooms sleeping but i just couldn't sleep. Nathans arms were wrapped tightly around my waist holding me against him so i had to try my best to get him off me without waking him. He was a deep sleeper so it wasn't too hard. I slowly got out of bed made my way downstairs. Trying not to make the floor boards creek i walked down the stairs and towards the garden. Marley was already out there sniffing about it was summer so it wasn't exactly cold so i sat on the swing swinging back and forth i read my book and when i looked it was 9am time does fly.

I looked through the window and seen everyone downstairs sitting on the sofa so i made my way in. "

"Wheres my birthday boy" i ask.

"Woah where did you come from" Charlie asks as i startled him earlier.

"Outside I couldn't sleep last night and didn't realise the time" i reply.

I walk over to Brodie and kiss him. "Happy birthday my baby" i say swinging him around.

"So whats the plan for today?" Susan asks.

"He is one so he don't understand so we could just go for a picnic by the lake" i say.

"Sounds fun. Im gonna get ready" susan says.

I nod and me and Nathan take Brodie to get changed. I change Brodie into shorts and T-shirt. I change into denim shorts a a racer vest. Nathan was dressed in shorts and a plain white T-shirt i was glad he grew his beard back to be honest he looked hotter now.

"See you look better with stubble" i say kissing him.

"I know. I promise i wont shave it off again" he says.

I laugh and we head downstairs. I place Brodie in the pram and wait for the others. Dad places elsie in the other pram and everyone was ready. We walk out the door and around to the path towards the lake. It was a hot day and it was beautiful.

We found a spot and there was a shade part under the tree for the babies. I sat down on the blanket with Brodie and Nathan sat next to us.

"So when is the wedding? When is the honey moon? Where is the honeymoon?" All these questions from one person which was Scarlett.

"The wedding is in a couple of months. The honey moon is a day after the wedding so dad and scar you can baby sit. The honeymoon is in Greenland it has a cute little cabin and we are going skiing its a two week honey moon and i cant wait to make this beautiful girl my wife" Nathan says placing s kiss on the top of my head.

"I cant wait either but can we eat I'm starving" i laugh.

Scarlett places the food on the blanket and we tuck in. It was snacky bits like grapes sandwiches crisps things like that even though the only snack i wanted was Nathan's lips right now. I dont know why but these past few days i have been wanting to be attached to Nathan's lips all the time. Even when i go to bed i kiss him like 20 times before i lay down and actually sleep.

"What are you day dreaming about?" Dad asks.

"Nothing really just tired been up since four" i lie. I wasn't tired yeah i was up at four this morning but i cant tell him that all i wanna do is fuck nathan would be a bit too much.

"Lier i know when you lie molls" dad laughs.

"Alright alright. Im lying but if i told you what i was thinking you would disown me" i smirk.

"Oh gosh if it involves nathan dont tell me" dad says.

"You wont find out then" i wink.

"I swear you ain't my daughter" dad laughs.

"So you are saying im adopted?" I say trying not to laugh.

"Yeah you are" he jokes.

"Rude. Funny how i look exactly like you" i say cocking an eye brow.

"Im joking of course you ain't adopted" he says.

"Good. Gosh its weird how we have all grown so close" i say.

"You will be my mother" susan says.

"Thats weird as you are older than me but okay" i laugh.

We all had a laugh today but we ended up
Going home early ish and just chilling and watching films. We all watched the rest of the marvel movies and found out my dad looks like captain America how funny. The kids fell asleep so we had a singing night as the babies were in the room with soundproof walls. Of course i sang my heart out and we all danced. We ended up the girls gave the boys lap dances Nathan and my dad ended up having boners but Charlie managed to control his.

"How do you do it Charlie honestly mine just springs up" my dad says.

"Its called having practice susan always teases me in class well used to so i knew how to control it" Charlie says.

"You know we could be the avengers" i randomly say.

"What the fuck" Charlie laughs.

"Im being serious. Nathan is tony stark, dad is Steve, scarlett looks like Natasha romanoff, susan could be captain marvel i could be Wanda and well Charlie could be peter parker" i laugh

"I don't think Wanda would ever have sex with tony stark so i Don't think you should be Wanda" susan laughs.

"Well anyway im tired so im going to bed. Night bitches" i say.

Everyone says goodnight and i head up to bed by the time i had stripped down into a long T-shirt and knickers Nathan was at the door.

"May i join miss evans?" He asks.

"You may mr Gardner" i reply.

"I know you ain't a student anymore but you calling me mr Gardner seems right" he laughs.

"Well i will soon be mrs Gardner" i say.

"Have you got the dresses?" He asks.

"Yeah we had them last month" i reply.

We went last month shopping and in the end we decided to go wedding shopping we don't have many people anyway for the wedding but we had enough. It was a white and baby blue wedding and the dresses were beautiful honestly. I couldn't wait.

Hi guys I'm sorry these chapters seem rushed there will be two or three more chapters then the book will be finished. My next one is another tony stark one. Im writing all the chapters for this book first but wont upload them altogether. Im glad you all liked this book hope to see you on the next one :)