Fifth Year Summer Holidays

Once again Italics = French

Ebony pov

I return home, happy for once. This Hols was going to be better than ever, I was finally going to leave with Bella.

Ally decided to hang back with Draco, it was fair enough. She had a chance to be with the person she loves and she took it. And so will I.

"Welcome home, girls," Cissy smiles. I give her a slight smile before we leave straight to our room.

I move to sit on my bed, there was only one signal that Bella entered the room and it was Jo starting to bite my ankles.

"Why does this hurt so bad?" I quiz, feeling Jo's small teeth sink into my foot.

"Puppy teeth," Bella shrugs carelessly, "But more importantly, could you be any more lovestruck?"

"At least Fred won't pull that 'I'm stuff' business," I point out, feeling Jo's teeth leave my skin as Bella stole her dog back and lifts Jo to her arms.

"Okay, fine you're right," Bella turns away, "Although, the frog's reaction was pretty funny."

"When will we leave?" I ask, my voice sounding slightly feeble.

"Soon, lover girl," Bella jokes.

"I hate you," I grumble playfully, trying to turn away.

"Just give me a second, I'll sort some shit out," Bella smiles.

"What?" I raise my voice slightly.

"My Godfather," Bella elaborates, calming my racing heart.

"Do you want me-"

"No, he'll think of a reason to say no when you're around," Bella interrupts.

"Why? It's not like I'm less responsible than you," I point out.

"But I'm adorable," Bella smiles innocently, "It's the price I must pay."

"I hate you so much," I roll my eyes.

"Well if you feel that strongly I'll go alone," Bella fakes dramatics.

"You fucker," I glare at Bella, only to notice she had left, "Clever fucker."

I quickly grab my wand and heal the bleeding holes in my foot from Bella's bloody dog biting me, again.

I wait for what seems to be way too long, but if you ask Bella she'd say it was barely 5 minutes. I honestly was quite curious about what she would say to get us out, but as long as I could leave after she said it I was content.

"Come on, we're leaving now," Bella grabs my wrist and drags me off the bed.

"Ow," I whine after I fell face-first on the floor.

"Slightly sorry," Bella teases.

"Geeze," I roll my eyes, "The disrespect."

"Hurry up before our idiotic Mother decides she wants family time," Bella gives me a reason to hurry.

"Fine, fine," I rushedly say.

"Bye~" Bella singsong out to the house before bolting away from everyone. Jo followed behind us keeping up with the small girl.

"So we won't be killed for this?" I quiz.

"Nah," Bella smiles.

She continues to drag me until we reach the tree where I assume they meet up all the time.

"We've got to go somewhere before we go to the burrow," Bella informs me quickly. Her smile became more obviously fake at the prospect of what they had to do, so I didn't pry.