Sixth Year Christmas Holidays

This is all my (Bella's) pov, if you want my dearest twins' go to the sixth yearbook. Also, sorry this is a day late I forgot I had a deadline, and this existed.

I was standing in the bathroom, listening to Ebony and Ally talk, "I still don't know why Bella let you in," Ebony confesses, "She's going to get in trouble one day."

"No, no I won't," I retort.

They go quiet again and leave me to get changed into the God-awful dress Cissy and Mother sent me.

The dress hung to my sides making me feel very sick when I looked at my reflection.

I hated my appearance, at this time I was proving everyone's thoughts right about who I was. Stupid Mother who thinks that I need to show off 24/7.

The people around the school had become worse since George left, they wouldn't keep their thoughts to themselves like they did when I had him around.

In the last week alone I had at least 7 people come up to me and directly tell me that they thought I would have left Hogwarts when George did.

I guess they are right though, I am pretty lost without George. It must be that much more obvious than I thought it would be.

I let out a breath, pull out the perfect fake smile and leave the bathroom to go to the other two.

"You look great," Ally turns to me, I send a grateful smile to her before going to do my own thing.

I wasn't fucking listening to what was happening, so when I came to, Ebony was gone and Ally was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Wakey, wakey," Ally sing-songs, "You got a party to attend."

"Coming, you drama queen," I laugh slightly.

We walk out to the common room, where Terry and I agreed to meet up.

"You look great," Terry smiles.

"Thanks, you do too," I return a smile to Terry.

Terry steps toward me and moves a strand of my hair out of the front of my face, "Come on!" Ally rushes us.

"You're not even going, why are you rushing us so much?" I quiz.

"It is my job to watch everyone fawn over you," Ally shrugs.

"People-" I start.

"Yes, we've been over this," Ally cuts me off.

"She's right," Terry shrugs.

"I can vouch for that," a random boy speaks up.

"Hey!" his girlfriend snaps.

"Dump him," Ally suggests.

"Easily done," the girl responds.

"Let's leave before they find out that we let Snape in," Terry whispers to me.

"Quickly," I whisper back.

Terry smiles at me, before grabbing my hand and running away.

We run out of the portrait and down the corridors to end up in front of the room the party was held in.

We walk through the door, Terry still holding my hand.

Slughorn sees us and holds his arms out so that we will come towards him, "How is this fine couple doing?" he asks.

"We're just-"

"Great thank you," Terry cuts me off. I give him a look to ask what he was doing, 'play along' he mouths.