Chapter 11 - Its Time to Vote

I couldn't stop thinking about what Specs had said earlier.

I wanted to tell myself he could be wrong. But... I don't know that for sure.

As of now, I trust Aubbie, and I will until I get actual proof that its her.

"Oh no..." Aubbie said, worried. I was too busy with my thoughts that I almost ran into her.

"What's wrong?" I asked as Aubbie stared at a room labeled "Electrical."

"This... this is where Cye was killed. I have a task in here a-and I don't want to go in there." Aubbie said.

"Well I can go in there with you if you want." I offered.

"No thanks, you stay here and keep watch for anyone sus, and I'll finish my three tasks in Electrical." Aubbie walked into the death looming room, leaving me out in the hallway. It was fairly quiet out here, and I could hear the faint sounds of nervous chatter from around the ship.

Suddenly, it happened again. The lights were out.

And I was alone in the hallway.

"Don't worry everyone, I've got this." Specs said, loud yet calm.

It felt like decades before the lights came back on. I could finally team back up with Aubbie, and since her tasks are now done, all I have to do is finish mine...

As I made my way into Electrical, my blood ran cold. Inside, Specs's dead body lay on the ground, his head snapped all the way around.

And standing over the body, was Aubbie herself.

~

"W-Wait Caylee, I can explain-" Aubbie started, as I slowly backed away.

Before long, two other crewmates entered Electrical. Both of their jaws dropped at the horrid sight.

One of the crewmates had short, messy, layered orange hair, and gray eyes. They wore a basic orange space suit, with no hat. They reached down to pick up their pet, an alien dog, and began stroking it. The crewmate had immense fear in their eyes. "I-Its okay Harvey, its alright... " They whispered to their pet.

The other crewmate was female, with brown hair and blue eyes. She had a pink space suit with a flamingo hat on her head. Her face was even more terrifyed than the orange crewmate's.

"Wait, stop please!" Aubbie exclaimed as the orange crewmate pulled out a megaphone and reported the body.

The three of us made a break for the meeting table, all of us scared out of our wits. Within a few long seconds, everyone had reported to the meeting table.

"Has everyone got their tasks done?" Calypso asked energetically, trying to set a good mood for everyone.

"Calypso, someone's been killed." The orange crewmate replied shakily.

Calypso's face turned serious and worried very quickly. "Go on, Soul." She said.

Soul cleared their throat. "You see, me and Budgie were teaming up, and we both h-had task in Electrical. S-So we go in, and Aubbie was standing over Specs's d-dead body."

The crew all stared at Aubbie's terrified face.

"I knew it was you." Calypso said, giving Aubbie a icy glare. "We should have just voted you out in the first place."

"Guys, please let me talk!" Aubbie said frantically, as the crewmates around me were already pulling out their tablets.

Well, its time to vote.

~

Hey guys! I want to do something that RosaSpinarum did in her Among Us book, where you guys get to vote! Cast your votes in the comments, and if you don't give me your votes in two days, then I will make your character vote to skip. Get writing, I'm really motivated to write the next chapter.